77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Things 77 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

temp at 77 at 4:12am this morning

08-06-2006 13:05 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
temp at 77 at 4:12am this morning

a few days ago I woke uP & turned on the news. maybe around 6:30
it was 77°. (on its way into the 90's)

then right before I went to bed that night I turned on the local
weather channel, yup it was back down to 77°

p.s. the reason I thought of that is that I currently have 77 deleted items in Outlook.
08-02-2007 08:27 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Only in Minnesota would it be 77 degrees today.

08-02-2007 13:12 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Thumb Up! RE: All Things 77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I started a new Proj. today at work the project # is 07077
08-03-2007 08:19 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Only in Minnesota would it be 77 degrees today.

currently 77° 10:15 a.m. the high today is expected to be 88° Cool
08-03-2007 08:22 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

77% of 1 file downloaded.

08-09-2007 14:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

77s Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found these in a box at my Bro's tonight Cool
08-09-2007 19:52 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

After picking up something at the store this morning, I checked the temp at a nearby bank. Yep, you guessed it--77. Big Grin

08-11-2007 05:35 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

i wish i could see 77 on a thermometer.

heck....88 would make me happy!

08-11-2007 11:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

currently 97, here in Springfield USA.

What's sad, is that my dream destination, Bocas Del Toro, Panama, is only 88 degrees, right now. Yet another reason to move to Panama!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
08-11-2007 13:33 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

a 77 sighting of my own device...

77th Post

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

08-12-2007 10:34 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq
a 77 sighting of my own device...

77th Post

~f

Congratulations on your achievement, and thank you for an interesting read.

08-12-2007 14:12 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tony S.
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-07-2004

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

post #77...
see you suckers later! Tongue

09-12-2007 11:02 Tony S. is offline Send an Email to Tony S. Search for Posts by Tony S. Add Tony S. to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Badabing, badaboom!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Cool

09-12-2007 14:40 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my winning bid $7.77................ Big Grin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MEWN:IT&ih=003

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
09-20-2007 15:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

RE: 77s Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
I found these in a box at my Bro's tonight Cool

Sorry I'm a bit behind and a little late to respond, but...

I know I was at one of these shows (maybe both!) I used to go to the New Union frequently in the early 90's in my early collegiate years (played there twice in a "battle of the bands" competition in 1990, the competition which would see "Inside Out" f/k/a the Joel Hanson Band and now known as PFR, win the competition and get a record deal).

Moved from MN to NJ in '94 (I did it for love) and haven't been back to that place since. I see it's the Club 3 Degrees now -- good to see they still have a presence there!

Was the '91 show the one where Perry and the Poor Boys opened up for the 77's and dubbed themselves "the 88's"? If the 1990 show is the one I'm thinking of (I think it is, b/c I'm pretty sure the winter cold was setting in then), it was the first 77's concert I had ever been to.

Jim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Big Jim: 09-21-2007 11:32.

09-21-2007 11:26 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Jim,

I was at most of the "battle of the bands" competitions from '87 - 91, & saw "Inside Out" What band were you IN ?

the New Union Moved in the mid 90's then moved again (downtown) & is Now Club 3 Degrees

not sure which Show Perry and the Poor Boys opened uP probably / maybe both
I saw them many many times in the early 90's at the new union.

FYI one of the former Perry and the Poor Boys Drummers is now with
one of my favorite local bands Romantica at a show some weeks ago he saw my DA - SA shirt
and told me he likes the Lost Dogs & had recorded with Mike Roe on a Perry and the Poor Boys album Cool

p.s. joey NiCe BiD Cool $7.77
09-21-2007 12:47 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

I was in a band called "Sanctifier" (I am now embarassed by the blatantly "Christianese" name of this band). The lead singer/songwriter had written some decent tunes, though I don't think the music was anything too special (straight-ahead blues/rock was the style). I was a 19-year old college student - I did some of the rhythm and all of the lead guitar. We played in two of the rounds and were pretty quickly and summarily dismissed from the competition. Shortly after that, we disbanded for various reasons (mine was college). Oh well - it was fun while it lasted...

jim
09-26-2007 13:03 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
Jim,

not sure which Show Perry and the Poor Boys opened uP probably / maybe both
I saw them many many times in the early 90's at the new union.

FYI one of the former Perry and the Poor Boys Drummers is now with
one of my favorite local bands Romantica at a show some weeks ago he saw my DA - SA shirt
and told me he likes the Lost Dogs & had recorded with Mike Roe on a Perry and the Poor Boys album Cool

Thanks - you may be right - it may actually have been both shows in which Perry and the Poor Boys opened up for them. I remember the second one especially though, since they dubbed themselves the "88's" - that was to "subtly" promote the upcoming 77's CD of the same name. Pretty cool about the drummer in the local band seeing your shirt and commenting on the Lost Dogs and having worked with Mike Roe. I don't think it was "Deep Blue Sea", was it? That is a great Roe-produced album. Mike also was all over this with guitar and vocals too. I have to pull this one out of the archives again, as it's been awhile since I listened to it. I will check out Romantica too... Cool
09-26-2007 13:17 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by Big Jim
I was in a band called "Sanctifier" (I am now embarassed by the blatantly "Christianese" name of this band).
jim

On a whim, I tried to google my old band's name and came across a Brazilian death metal band that goes by that name (they can have it). The Holy Spirit is the Sanctifier and I would never use that for a band name again (it wasn't my idea to begin with). Anyways, found it interesting that a death metal band that appears to be all about evil has that name.

Anyway, back to what this thread is supposed to be about : it was a partly cloudy 77 degrees here in NJ this afternoon - a great Friday.
09-28-2007 14:17 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH