77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable at Christian Discs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Miserable at Christian Discs 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 More Miserable at Christian Discs BigDork 08-07-2006 21:09
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs larryl 08-07-2006 21:18
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs larryl 08-07-2006 21:20
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs rob 3.0 08-07-2006 21:31
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs TJ 2.0 08-07-2006 21:27
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs BigDork 08-07-2006 21:32
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs larryl 08-07-2006 21:33
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs BigDork 08-07-2006 21:35
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs larryl 08-07-2006 21:37
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs bubbaepp 08-14-2006 12:27
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs BigDork 08-07-2006 21:57
 wtf!?! Doctor Love 08-07-2006 22:21
 RE: wtf!?! larryl 08-07-2006 22:31
 mis cd killmikelove 08-08-2006 10:40
 RE: mis cd BigDork 08-08-2006 11:37
 RE: mis cd Pfiagra 08-08-2006 13:44
 RE: mis cd Hoof Hearted 08-08-2006 14:36
 RE: More Miserable at Christian Discs dfroystad 08-07-2006 23:23
 non-Christiandiscs.com Doctor Love 08-07-2006 23:39
 'oop' titles??.. Doctor Love 08-08-2006 00:27
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

More Miserable at Christian Discs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

unless I am mistaken, this CD is not available here on the 7s site but you can get it here...

http://christiandiscs.com/album.php?cd=cd006174

08-07-2006 21:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool.....

08-07-2006 21:18 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why are they cheaper than the da/7s webstore?

08-07-2006 21:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
why are they cheaper than the da/7s webstore?

christian discs has a pretty good selection of stuff, usually for good prices. I have never ordered from them though.

Was I ever on the inside?
08-07-2006 21:31 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

you can occasionally find that on ebay as well, for far cheaper than that.
08-07-2006 21:27 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
you can occasionally find that on ebay as well, for far cheaper than that.

that's true

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 08-07-2006 21:33.

08-07-2006 21:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

ummm they have a LOT of really cool, hard to find stuff, right now.

08-07-2006 21:33 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

yep...

like I said, I got this last week but now it's gone.

08-07-2006 21:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

they also have 'meat the farm beetles'

and 'in a new world of time'

audiori's......if there is a way to get this from you guys, please let me know, before i max out my visa at this place.

08-07-2006 21:37 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

quote:
and 'in a new world of time'

I got my version of New World at CDiscs a few years back. Seemed like the real deal. I had emailed them before I bought it.

As for More Mis, I was curious as to how they picked up some of these. Fortunately for me I have my copy, but it's not in the best shape and has someone's initials on the inside cover. At least I have one!

All's I can say is ... plug in, turn on, burn it up!

08-14-2006 12:27 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
BigDork
Happy Roy

I know... I had to remove a few that I had in my cart Tongue

my eyes are bigger than my paypal!

and I still want to get the new tootle from here. Crying

08-07-2006 21:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

wtf!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How did these idiots get these titles in the first place? More Miserable has been out of print for years, and we haven't seen "Late" in a year or more.

I am so pissed right now. Gotta find out how they did this. We're not making a dime on this stuff. I would really like to have those More Miserables at the product tables for all you guys for $15 (cheap -- no shipping). I never cease to marvel at how these pieces turn up for sale years after being out of print. Next thing you know, they're gonna come up with a cache of 1-2-3's and put all the eBay ripoff guys outta business! Shocked

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Arnoldteats.jpg

08-07-2006 22:21 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

RE: wtf!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
How did these idiots get these titles in the first place? More Miserable has been out of print for years, and we haven't seen "Late" in a year or more.

I am so pissed right now. Gotta find out how they did this. We're not making a dime on this stuff. I would really like to have those More Miserables at the product tables for all you guys for $15 (cheap -- no shipping). I never cease to marvel at how these pieces turn up for sale years after being out of print. Next thing you know, they're gonna come up with a cache of 1-2-3's and put all the eBay ripoff guys outta business! Shocked

i will hold off on my order, then.

if you get your stuff, make sure terry get's his, too.....and the choir, while you're at it. i'd rather support you, any day.

and get AA's stuff........i'll max my visa in y'all's stores.

08-07-2006 22:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
killmikelove killmikelove is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2006
Favorite 77s album: tom tom blues

mis cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Holy cow you guys-lay off christian discs. I sold them a few remainders from my own stock (remember I made these) and these are real cds. Did the same thing for bootlevel..had a few copies left of each title. As for the art, that was created because of an overrun of cds vs. art from the plant.
You still want mis, this is the way to get it. It's a real factory cd, last version, not a cdr (which Roe does press up himself)
Always, if any questions on Alternative product, go to the source. Me.
randy
08-08-2006 10:40 killmikelove is offline Send an Email to killmikelove Search for Posts by killmikelove Add killmikelove to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

RE: mis cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's what I thought Randy, thanks for the info.

Cool

08-08-2006 11:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

RE: mis cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by killmikelove
Holy cow you guys-lay off christian discs. I sold them a few remainders from my own stock (remember I made these) and these are real cds. Did the same thing for bootlevel..had a few copies left of each title. As for the art, that was created because of an overrun of cds vs. art from the plant.
You still want mis, this is the way to get it. It's a real factory cd, last version, not a cdr (which Roe does press up himself)
randy

My 2-cents: Since this is the case, then christian discs should at least put a disclaimer on their site that the cover is not genuine although the CD is real.
08-08-2006 13:44 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Hoof Hearted Hoof Hearted is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
quote:
Originally posted by killmikelove
randy

My 2-cents: Since this is the case, then christian discs should at least put a disclaimer on their site that the cover is not genuine although the CD is real.

that's pretty petty.....................but so is 2 cents
08-08-2006 14:36 Hoof Hearted is offline Send an Email to Hoof Hearted Search for Posts by Hoof Hearted Add Hoof Hearted to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2004

I got "More Miserable" some weeks ago from christian discs, the actual disc is the real thing, but the cover seems to be kind of 'home made' to me, no glossy paper, and overall the lack of 'factory pressed' standard....mabye they found some copies without cover/insert ? but for all i know that's the way the original cd was ?

The 7s should reissue the old 'oop' titles!
08-07-2006 23:23 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

non-Christiandiscs.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No that is NOT the way the original CD was -- these are illegal bootlegs made in someone's garage, pure and simple. Not sure how they got the CD's, but my guess is that those were just copied too. For all we know, every last damn one of these titles offered for sale here are fakes. Caveat Emptor!!

quote:
Originally posted by dfroystad
I got "More Miserable" some weeks ago from christian discs, the actual disc is the real thing, but the cover seems to be kind of 'home made' to me, no glossy paper, and overall the lack of 'factory pressed' standard....mabye they found some copies without cover/insert ? but for all i know that's the way the original cd was ?

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Japjump.jpg

08-07-2006 23:39 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love

'oop' titles??.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dfroystad

08-08-2006 00:27 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable at Christian Discs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH