77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable at Christian Discs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Miserable at Christian Discs 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

More Miserable at Christian Discs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

unless I am mistaken, this CD is not available here on the 7s site but you can get it here...

http://christiandiscs.com/album.php?cd=cd006174

08-07-2006 21:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool.....

08-07-2006 21:18 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why are they cheaper than the da/7s webstore?

08-07-2006 21:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

you can occasionally find that on ebay as well, for far cheaper than that.
08-07-2006 21:27 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
why are they cheaper than the da/7s webstore?

christian discs has a pretty good selection of stuff, usually for good prices. I have never ordered from them though.

Was I ever on the inside?
08-07-2006 21:31 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
you can occasionally find that on ebay as well, for far cheaper than that.

that's true

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 08-07-2006 21:33.

08-07-2006 21:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

ummm they have a LOT of really cool, hard to find stuff, right now.

08-07-2006 21:33 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

yep...

like I said, I got this last week but now it's gone.

08-07-2006 21:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

they also have 'meat the farm beetles'

and 'in a new world of time'

audiori's......if there is a way to get this from you guys, please let me know, before i max out my visa at this place.

08-07-2006 21:37 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

I know... I had to remove a few that I had in my cart Tongue

my eyes are bigger than my paypal!

and I still want to get the new tootle from here. Crying

08-07-2006 21:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

wtf!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How did these idiots get these titles in the first place? More Miserable has been out of print for years, and we haven't seen "Late" in a year or more.

I am so pissed right now. Gotta find out how they did this. We're not making a dime on this stuff. I would really like to have those More Miserables at the product tables for all you guys for $15 (cheap -- no shipping). I never cease to marvel at how these pieces turn up for sale years after being out of print. Next thing you know, they're gonna come up with a cache of 1-2-3's and put all the eBay ripoff guys outta business! Shocked

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Arnoldteats.jpg

08-07-2006 22:21 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

RE: wtf!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
How did these idiots get these titles in the first place? More Miserable has been out of print for years, and we haven't seen "Late" in a year or more.

I am so pissed right now. Gotta find out how they did this. We're not making a dime on this stuff. I would really like to have those More Miserables at the product tables for all you guys for $15 (cheap -- no shipping). I never cease to marvel at how these pieces turn up for sale years after being out of print. Next thing you know, they're gonna come up with a cache of 1-2-3's and put all the eBay ripoff guys outta business! Shocked

i will hold off on my order, then.

if you get your stuff, make sure terry get's his, too.....and the choir, while you're at it. i'd rather support you, any day.

and get AA's stuff........i'll max my visa in y'all's stores.

08-07-2006 22:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2004

I got "More Miserable" some weeks ago from christian discs, the actual disc is the real thing, but the cover seems to be kind of 'home made' to me, no glossy paper, and overall the lack of 'factory pressed' standard....mabye they found some copies without cover/insert ? but for all i know that's the way the original cd was ?

The 7s should reissue the old 'oop' titles!
08-07-2006 23:23 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

non-Christiandiscs.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No that is NOT the way the original CD was -- these are illegal bootlegs made in someone's garage, pure and simple. Not sure how they got the CD's, but my guess is that those were just copied too. For all we know, every last damn one of these titles offered for sale here are fakes. Caveat Emptor!!

quote:
Originally posted by dfroystad
I got "More Miserable" some weeks ago from christian discs, the actual disc is the real thing, but the cover seems to be kind of 'home made' to me, no glossy paper, and overall the lack of 'factory pressed' standard....mabye they found some copies without cover/insert ? but for all i know that's the way the original cd was ?

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Japjump.jpg

08-07-2006 23:39 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

We know the new titles are legit because they buy them directly from us.

We'll see what we can find out about the More Miserables.
08-08-2006 00:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

'oop' titles??.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

08-08-2006 00:27 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
radarorielly radarorielly is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-27-2006

Oop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am pretty sure he means "out of print"...I know he does not mean object oriented programming!

Choppers!
08-08-2006 00:47 radarorielly is offline Send an Email to radarorielly Search for Posts by radarorielly Add radarorielly to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2004

RE: 'oop' titles??.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
quote:

oh, yes. 'Out of print'

as for "More Miserable", as I said, the actual CD seems like the real thing....of course I'm not going to say it for 100%, but it seems so.
08-08-2006 01:49 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We know the new titles are legit because they buy them directly from us.

We'll see what we can find out about the More Miserables.

I hope y'all find these ripoff bastards and string up by their nuts!

08-08-2006 05:59 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:

didn't Randy sell like 10 on ebay for $10 each (or was that something else?)? This may be what these are. The discs are real but the art is reprinted. Maybe CD snagged them all and is now re-selling them. Confused

Hey Randy... what do you think?

08-08-2006 07:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable at Christian Discs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH