77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL!

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-10-2005 11:00 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's one of the biggest grins on Mike's face that I have ever witnessed...I am wondering if someone goosed him right before the photo was snapped Shocked

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-10-2005 11:01 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Thumb Up! one of my favorites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-10-2005 11:33 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Thumb Up! another cool one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-10-2005 11:37 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Thumb Up! the lighting was not good but it made for good pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-10-2005 11:39 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

RE: the lighting was not good but it made for good pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those are all very cool, artistic pics Smile Thanks for sharing.
11-10-2005 11:40 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

W Cool W you have the Gift sevens.
I have noticed the artistic qualities in some of your photo's in the past, but some of these are magnificent. GooD JoB Smile

11-10-2005 11:43 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Big Grin well some of them I did run thru my photo editor Wink I think I have nearly 50 on photobucket.......I still have like 14 I haven't uploaded Cool maybe tomorrow Smile )

11-10-2005 11:51 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
that's one of the biggest grins on Mike's face that I have ever witnessed...I am wondering if someone goosed him right before the photo was snapped Shocked

It definitely wasn't me, so it must have been Sevens!

11-10-2005 12:17 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

RE: one of my favorites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sevens

I liked it when during the show Michael Pritzl asked the kids standing in front if they had been fan's their whole lives. Smile

11-10-2005 12:19 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

good pics sevens8!

but I still hate you Red Face

Tongue Wink

of course you did give me more ammo to work with now Evil

11-10-2005 12:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

RE: the lighting was not good but it made for good pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Thanks for all of the work you did for the pictures Sevens. They are real nice. I'm sure everyone appreciates it. Smile

11-10-2005 12:21 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
good pics sevens8!

but I still hate you Red Face

Tongue Wink

of course you did give me more ammo to work with now Evil

Roll Eyes

Tongue

11-10-2005 12:31 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:

Thanks for all of the work you did for the pictures Sevens. They are real nice. I'm sure everyone appreciates it. Smile

Big Grin yous welcome Cynthia......it's was great to meet you Big Grin

11-10-2005 12:32 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

RE: one of my favorites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

mine too Pleased

11-10-2005 12:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

mine too Pleased

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

friggin hilarious Big Grin

11-10-2005 12:56 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

GR spilled something on his shirt...

kids Tongue

11-10-2005 12:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

GooD Stuff BD Big Grin could you check your e-mail now Tongue

11-10-2005 13:06 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Great pics!
Thanx mucho!

11-10-2005 13:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
Great pics!
Thanx mucho!

Cool welcome Cool

11-10-2005 13:15 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH