77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7&7is Box Set for sale on eBay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7&7is Box Set for sale on eBay 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KiekinFielders KiekinFielders is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 01-28-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by KiekinFielders
RE: Barbie Dolls? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the feedback - the cd willbe done soon, I'll let you know when it's done ....

you can BIN it then for $250.00 Smile

Joel K
01-29-2005 15:21 KiekinFielders is offline Send an Email to KiekinFielders Homepage of KiekinFielders Search for Posts by KiekinFielders Add KiekinFielders to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked LOL! Tongue
01-29-2005 16:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by KiekinFielders
quote:
Originally posted by j77
If this guy actually finds someone dumb enough to hit the BIN button on this auction, he should send at least half of the $250 ro Mr. Roe.

You send the cash and Mike Roe will be $125 richer - good idea.

Joel K

I only suggest this to since you are trying to take advantage of some poor sap who might buy this, then the least you could do is send some of the blood money to its rightful place. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
01-29-2005 17:39
Mudpappy Mudpappy is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

Registration Date: 02-10-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Y this thread.
Too bad it's so short.

*Müdþaþþy
03-31-2005 11:31 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
flummy flummy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

wow, this has been an interesting read. i don't think i'd be interested since half of the set's components i have no means of playing. that and i thought i was being robbed when i bought 1-2-3 for 75 bucks. i had spent close to six months trying to get that box set, and in that time, $75 was the best i could do...

no more box sets for me. of coourse, 1-2-3 was worth it. i really got my mileage out of those cds. i still listen to them constantly. long live "all fall down"!!

alright! no more milk and cookies! lets go!
04-10-2005 11:41 flummy is offline Send an Email to flummy Search for Posts by flummy Add flummy to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: 7&7is Box Set for sale on eBay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I actually have a copy of that cassette. I bought it at a Half Price Books store thinking I was buying the whole "More Miserable" cassette. Then I looked at the songs and said "wtf?"

I wasn't familiar with the box set at that time. In fact, I didn't realize I had a piece of the box set until way later. I was surprised cause I thought I knew everything about what the 77s have released. But I sadly realized that I'm not as hardcore as I thought. *hangs head*

04-10-2005 17:14 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

I ordered the box set from the book store and all I got was the cassette! Tongue
04-10-2005 20:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

RE: Barbie Dolls? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kiekin if your reading this i want u to know that i know how u feldt. the people on this bord can b ruthless but im going to stay storng. somehow i know i'll get thru 2 these people. i just know it! Smile

04-13-2005 08:50 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7&7is Box Set for sale on eBay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH