77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

05-28-2004 19:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

05-28-2004 19:28 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

You're just jealous cause you won't be making it to Eugene.
05-28-2004 19:29
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

You're just jealous you won't be coming to Long Grove. Pleased

05-28-2004 19:31 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Nah.
05-28-2004 19:33
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

We should be like the deadheads and go to all the concerts! Wouldn't that be cool! Cool

05-28-2004 19:34 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
We should be like the deadheads and go to all the concerts! Wouldn't that be cool! Cool

If I only had the time and the money, that would be very cool.
05-28-2004 19:36
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Yeah, time and money. Never enough of those is there. Tongue

05-28-2004 19:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Nope, never enough. The wife and kids might not like it either.
05-28-2004 19:40
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bring 'em with. They could get odd jobs while you go to the shows to help support your addiction to great music. Smile )

05-28-2004 19:42 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered
Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could teach them to make hemp bead necklaces or something to sell while I'm at the show. Cool
05-28-2004 19:43
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now you're talkin'! Big Grin

05-28-2004 19:47 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Now I just have to convince my wife. Crying
05-28-2004 19:48
babybacks babybacks is a male

Crying
Crying
05-28-2004 20:50 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt

quote:
Originally posted by babybacks
Crying
Crying

What is wrong with you? Are you not coming?

05-28-2004 20:51 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
babybacks babybacks is a male

Confused
05-28-2004 20:53 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

babybacks hasn't learned to speak yet.
05-28-2004 21:04
Rocks in your Head

Maybe him and nailtac can communicate?

05-28-2004 21:06 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtra
unregistered

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
05-28-2004 21:11
Rocks in your Head

what?

05-28-2004 21:13 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH