77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bye Bye Blackboard » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bye Bye Blackboard
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Bye Bye Blackboard Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Fellow Blackboarders,

I come to you with a heavy heart. Sadly, we can no longer afford to keep the Blackboard running and will have to shut it down probably next week sometime.

Of course, if someone likes it enough to help support it, I’m all ears. The total cost to renew the 77s website with this hosting company is around $175 so if anyone is interested in making a donation to cover the board cost (maybe half of that amount? The exorbitant cost is due to the massive size of our board), please contact me ASAP at mike@77s.com ….

I really don’t wish to see the Blackboard go, but we simply can no longer afford to keep it alive by ourselves. Of course, you can always join me for the usual madness on my Facebook page --

https://www.facebook.com/TheDoctorOfLove

Thanks for the memories, everybody!

Doctor Love has attached this image:
77s.jpg

07-10-2014 17:43 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'll pitch in, if we can get this place going again....

who else?

07-11-2014 09:18 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sent Doc an e-mail, with one possible "relocation" offer, in an attempt to preserve all the hard work that we have invested in creating this wonderland of, well, of...hmmm, I'm at a loss for words.

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-11-2014 09:28 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

let me know if i can help somehow.

07-11-2014 09:34 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Half Off at El's place! Or Cheap at half the price! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can set up a tent at the next show... all proceeds go to fund the Blackboard! Of course there has to be a next show for that to happen... Frown

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good enough for the likes of these guys.

El

07-11-2014 09:47 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
RE: Half Off at El's place! Or Cheap at half the price! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That picture sucks El …

Who can name everyone in it?
07-11-2014 21:06 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Eleanor
Praying Naked

RE: Half Off at El's place! Or Cheap at half the price! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
That picture sucks El …

Who can name everyone in it?

BD could probably tell you if he didn't lose the files like a dumbarse

07-12-2014 14:30 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

Doctor Love
Mark
Bruce
Scott

Baxter and Gur
77 bc
Nailtitts
dennis
Jiminy Cricket
Joey T.
larryl
Marti
LK9
eleanor
BD
phreak
rob 3.0
77sfan
woggy
Kit
Hulk
and last but not least.... Tor The Magical Eunuch

You have to figure out who is who though. Tongue

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 07-12-2014 14:47.

07-12-2014 14:39 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

How can this board survive as a tribute to a Christian band when such dreadful women are permitted to frequent this place? If the board dies, I blame Eleanor and her demon-facilitated charms.
07-13-2014 08:46 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

You think I'm charming... thanks! Tongue

07-13-2014 09:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Why aren't you at church, harlot?
07-13-2014 09:51 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

My services start after church...

07-13-2014 18:38 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

This board has gone to the dogs...

07-18-2014 07:38 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
This board has gone to the dogs...

very witty...

07-18-2014 07:55 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Eleanor
Praying Naked

woof

07-18-2014 08:04 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Cum. See. Cum. Saw. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
My services start after church...

Even when El cums and goes, there is still a little something of her left with you always.
07-18-2014 15:25 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Roll Eyes speak for yourself Roll Eyes
07-19-2014 09:27 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

Tongue

07-19-2014 10:32 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

I'll smack that smile right off your face, harlot!

(now there is a perfect set up line...)
07-19-2014 12:16 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Hooray and ship!!!
07-23-2014 14:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bye Bye Blackboard

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH