77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Is this a Real Band? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is this a Real Band?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grandeped grandeped is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray naked

Is this a Real Band? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So this band claims to have opened for the 77s in Boston sometime between 81-85. Anyone know if this is a real band, or just a Wikipedia spoof?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformatix
03-22-2014 18:40 grandeped is offline Send an Email to grandeped Homepage of grandeped Search for Posts by grandeped Add grandeped to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Is this a Real Band? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never heard of ‘em. Maybe they did, maybe they didn’t open for us. Doesn’t matter now.

The only thing that matters is that Marzuki opened for The Lost Dogs in Grand Rapids once and now Sufjan Stevens is my musical hero and I ignored him. Silly me.
04-03-2014 23:24 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Is this a Real Band?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH