77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just ordered the 3 CD set woth the "Seeds" addition. Somehow I missed out on the T-Shirt package Frown

I cannot wait...no... I cannot wait!

Dar77

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
04-02-2012 18:41 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ping Pong Over the Abyss
Remus, you been to cafe press lately? I got my 3xl Sticks and Stones a couple of months ago...fits great. A little pricey, but worth it. Check it out on the band's front page under SHOP. Wink

ahhh, forgot all about cafepress. =]

thanks pingpong

05-17-2012 02:34 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to get a poster of the album cover? Pleeeeeeeaaasee?!

05-29-2012 18:45 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox
Is it possible to get a poster of the album cover? Pleeeeeeeaaasee?!

We can probably make that happen. Contact me offline at:
jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com and we can talk about it...

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records
www.lo-fidelity.com

05-31-2012 15:20 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

See you very soon in East Troy Wisconsin Dr Love Smile

If I knew what Roger Tutt looked like, I'd come dressed up as him and sit in the front row.

Smile

Dar 77

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
06-27-2012 14:33 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Dar77 - I may or may not be at the East Troy concert. I'd like to go, but we have relatives visiting and it's very difficult to come up with a game plan for activities with so many cooks in the kitchen. But if you see a blonde female running around surrounded by a middle aged man and a lot if children, that would most likely be me so come up and say hi.

07-02-2012 06:52 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

You bet!

I'll be the "big" scruffy guy. probably going to wear my white golf shirt because it wicks moisture. Last time I was in East Troy we almost boiled to death in the basement watching the Dogs! Great fun though.

07-02-2012 18:48 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH