77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kethdredd kethdredd is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-30-2009

Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just purchased the 3 disc set, looking forward to its arrival. I REALLY wanted the set with the T Shirts but at $75 it was a no go. Are any T shirts going to be made available separately?

03-19-2012 18:55 kethdredd is offline Send an Email to kethdredd Search for Posts by kethdredd Add kethdredd to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm selling the black ones with the album cover design on the tour shows.

Come get 'em and enjoy the show -- only seven more concerts left!

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
77s sticks shirt_final.jpg

03-19-2012 20:58 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hows the tour going? Good to get back together I guess. Any plans for recording this tour, or of getting out a new album?

03-19-2012 21:05 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Hows the tour going?

>>>> could be worse, considering we're half the band we once were

Good to get back together I guess.

>>>> Dave and I are good on the road. Reminds me of the It's For You 15 years ago.

Any plans for recording this tour,

>>>>> there have been a few places that have multi-tracked it for our convenience so who knows ...

or of getting out a new album?

>>>>> Bruce wants it to happen

03-19-2012 22:47 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

>>>>> Bruce wants it to happen

Bruce wants, Bruce gets!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
03-20-2012 17:11 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

This thing has been in the top 5 in bandcamp since last Tuesday....until now. Frown

It will probably creep back in on occasion though.

03-20-2012 21:16 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
rrabauke rrabauke is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-03-2005
Favorite 77s album: "All fall down"

RE: Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Doc Love,

I really love this uber deluxe edition. I can't wait to get the t-shirts.

And of course I love the music: The remastered songs and the editional stuff are really great.

Long live the 77's
03-21-2012 05:53 rrabauke is offline Send an Email to rrabauke Search for Posts by rrabauke Add rrabauke to your Buddy List
Uncle Remus Uncle Remus is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-577.jpg

Registration Date: 02-08-2005

C'mon, Doc, how about some love for those of us who can't make it to a show? A friend actually gave me an original Sticks and Stones shirt years ago, and unfortunately I outgrew it. Would definitely buy one if offered online.
03-22-2012 12:36 Uncle Remus is offline Search for Posts by Uncle Remus Add Uncle Remus to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Uncle Remus: yoknapatawpha_lawyer
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Remus, you been to cafe press lately? I got my 3xl Sticks and Stones a couple of months ago...fits great. A little pricey, but worth it. Check it out on the band's front page under SHOP. Wink

03-23-2012 02:01 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Uncle Remus Uncle Remus is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-577.jpg

Registration Date: 02-08-2005

Ping Pong,

Thanks for the tip!
03-23-2012 06:19 Uncle Remus is offline Search for Posts by Uncle Remus Add Uncle Remus to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Uncle Remus: yoknapatawpha_lawyer
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

I don't know how you get to cafepress anymore from the 77s site but here is a more direct link:

http://www.cafepress.com/sk/77s/s_shirts-77s_100001

The boys may not want this link up (?)...not sure.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 03-23-2012 06:29.

03-23-2012 06:29 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Unbalanced

My S & S 3-disc extravaganza arrived today. It rocks!!! Cool

03-23-2012 11:47 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

It still works... just no link on the new store.

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
I don't know how you get to cafepress anymore from the 77s site but here is a more direct link:

http://www.cafepress.com/sk/77s/s_shirts-77s_100001

The boys may not want this link up (?)...not sure.
03-23-2012 18:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Uber Ultra Deluxe Remaster doesn't start shipping out until the 29th, correct?

03-24-2012 07:31 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Unbalanced

If you're referring to the three-disc special, I've already got mine...!

03-24-2012 10:31 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by Ping Pong Over the Abyss

I got the package with the t-shirts, etc. I think that one ships a little later than the others, but I might've gotten the info mixed up with something else. There's been lots of pre-order packages going on lately. Not that this was a pre-order...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 03-24-2012 13:02.

03-24-2012 12:55 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:

I got the package with the t-shirts, etc. I think that one ships a little later than the others, but I might've gotten the info mixed up with something else. There's been lots of pre-order packages going on lately. Not that this was a pre-order...

Yeah man...they start shipping Friday...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

03-25-2012 23:59 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:

Yeah man...they start shipping Friday...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

Dig it.

03-26-2012 20:39 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool RE: Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/musi...tillonedge.html

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-29-2012 13:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Mine arrived today. Woohoo!

Looks nice. Cool

04-02-2012 10:37 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Sticks and Stones, dope fly fresh gangsta remix edition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH