77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » there are... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page there are...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
petra777 petra777 is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-13-2010

there are... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

666 members registered as of 9/1/11....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by petra777: 09-01-2011 13:12.

09-01-2011 13:11 petra777 is offline Send an Email to petra777 Homepage of petra777 Search for Posts by petra777 Add petra777 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of petra777: amstekmetal
aladinsane aladinsane is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-10-2011
Favorite 77s album: Drowning

RE: there are... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shoot, I was only 2 spots away from being #666.
09-03-2011 07:10 aladinsane is offline Search for Posts by aladinsane Add aladinsane to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp RE: there are... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

then let's get that up to 777!
start recruiting! Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
09-07-2011 14:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll do my part and come up with about 10 new aliases Tongue
09-08-2011 06:23 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Be aware there are spammers who partially register to get their url in the account profile, I delete those about weekly, so the number of registered users might fluxuate a little.
09-08-2011 07:56
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

I lost track of how many aliases I have had over the years....

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-26-2011 20:39 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Sometimes I wonder if I am not real, just somebody's alias
09-27-2011 06:11 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I speculated more than once that I might just be a Driver8 alias.

09-27-2011 08:17 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I laways knew he needed to get in touch with his feminine side Shocked
09-27-2011 08:36 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
I speculated more than once that I might just be a Driver8 alias.
Big Grin

10-14-2011 11:10 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I lost track of how many aliases I have had over the years....

Heh heh heh, I may have one or two or 10 aliasses here as well Tongue

~Saint Augustine~
10-18-2011 19:01 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Billybobjackwad Billybobjackwad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-09-2009
Favorite 77s album: All Fall Down

Nice work dumb ass Roll Eyes
10-18-2011 19:03 Billybobjackwad is offline Search for Posts by Billybobjackwad Add Billybobjackwad to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

talkin' to yourself again, todd? Wink

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-19-2011 11:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Billybobjackwad Billybobjackwad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-09-2009
Favorite 77s album: All Fall Down

huh? Big Grin Wink
10-19-2011 12:35 Billybobjackwad is offline Search for Posts by Billybobjackwad Add Billybobjackwad to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

more like a jackwagon than a jackwad. Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
10-19-2011 18:44 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

So, who was registered user #77? Did they get a free CD or somthing? Perhaps a jar of BBQ sauce?

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
11-03-2011 22:23 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » there are...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH