77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » Returning Rarities » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Returning Rarities 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jason
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jason: 07-07-2011 05:55.

07-07-2011 05:50 jason is offline Send an Email to jason Search for Posts by jason Add jason to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Favorite 77s album: drowning with land in sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally!

Thanks for your great work in getting this re-issue to see the light of day. I am really looking forward to being able to get a copy. Before I put my order in can I get an indication of the time frame regarding ‘Rosebuds’ being re-issued. What does ‘returning soon’ mean exactly?
Out of interest is the plan to put Guilty Pleasures and Rosebuds up on Itunes? Or for that matter when is the next lot of 77s stuff going to be put up on Itunes?
While I am posting can I also put in a plug for more ‘fan club’ type releases. While I enjoy the new material (Kerosene Halo is great!) I would really welcome any more vault clearing releases (especially more live stuff). For those of us who are geographically challenged and who never get to hear any of this stuff live in person more releases from the archives would be fantastic.
07-07-2011 20:25 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

On Roesbuds.. it should be printing in a day or two. I have a bunch of backed up work from Cornerstone week that I'm finishing now and once thats out of the way, I'll be finishing Roesbud. It was almost ready for Cornerstone, but just needed a little more work. Once its printing, I'll probably go ahead and put it up in the store.

I'd like to see more releases like these as well... Terry's "Swine Before Pearl" series has been a lot of fun to work on and it'd be great to see something similar on the 77s side. I say that completely unofficially by the way.. at the moment, I don't know if theres any interest from the 77s themselves in a series of rarities like that.
07-07-2011 21:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

I’m intr’sted ~~ Tongue
07-07-2011 23:07 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Echoes of Faith?
07-08-2011 19:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Echoes of Faith?

http://splicd.com/JoqDYcCDOTg/1/6

07-08-2011 22:00 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Administrator

Quick update - Roesbuds is being printed.. I'll add it to the store in the next day or two.

Update (7/25/11): There is a small delay with the printers.. I'm going to wait until they tell me thats resolved before I add Roesbuds to the store.
07-18-2011 07:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Update on the update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apologies for my impatience but is there any update on the recent update? I have been holding off on ordering Guilty Pleasures until Rosebuds hit the store as well. Is there any further update on when Rosebuds is likely to see the light of day?
08-16-2011 02:47 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

I got Guilty Pleasures at a Kerosene Halo gig, but yeah, out with Roesbuds already!!! Cool

08-16-2011 19:27 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Administrator

The printer had some sort of problem.. I think its about ready, but I'm still waiting to see it myself. I'm reluctant to put it up until I know for sure they've gotten everything straightened out and a large shipment is on the way.
08-16-2011 21:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

They sent me a proof copy and it had some errors on it that were not on the master. So I need to be sure that the errors are just on the proof and not on the actual thing before I get in a shipment. I'm having them send me another proof and that should tell me everything I need to know.

If its an error on everything, I probably just need to send them the files again.
08-21-2011 10:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Too bad to hear about the error issues. I'll be looking forward to this one being available though~I think it is the only Roe related release the collection is short to date.

08-25-2011 20:21 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Administrator

I have some Roesbuds now and the errors from the proof are gone.

I have some weekend orders to get caught up on and then I'll add it to the store.
08-28-2011 11:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I have some Roesbuds now and the errors from the proof are gone.

I have some weekend orders to get caught up on and then I'll add it to the store.

Excellent news!

Big Grin

08-28-2011 11:22 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Hooray! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just had a look at the store and noticed that Rosebuds has now been added so I have put in my order for that and Guilty Pleasures. Thanks so much for the time and effort that has been put into re-releasing these so those of us who missed out first time around can finally snare a copy of these discs.
09-07-2011 00:52 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

RE: Hooray! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am currently enjoying listening to ‘Rosebuds’ and ‘Guilty Pleasures’ which have made their way across the ocean to the land down under. Kudos again to all involved in these reissues.

I was encouraged by the recent posts about further fan club type compilations being released. I don’t know what gems are lying around the vaults but for what it is worth I would be really interested in any of the following.

Another box set similar to the first three album reissue of a number of years ago. Remastered albums with added extra b-sides, live versions and the like would be fantastic.

More live albums would also be wonderful. ‘Ninety Nine’ is great and I would love more of this type of thing. For those of us whose only live experience is via live albums we really need more of these releases. My preference would be for a full concert but would welcome another ‘When Numbers Get Serious’ live compilation. I really enjoy the extended jams of the so called ‘distinctive rhythm instrumentals.’ More please.
09-30-2011 18:01 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

RE: Hooray! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I vorted!

~Saint Augustine~
10-18-2011 19:00 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Uncle Remus Uncle Remus is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-577.jpg

Registration Date: 02-08-2005

Is Rosebuds sold out?
03-13-2012 20:02 Uncle Remus is offline Search for Posts by Uncle Remus Add Uncle Remus to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Uncle Remus: yoknapatawpha_lawyer
Administrator

Only missing for a bit... should be back I think.
03-13-2012 20:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Uncle Remus Uncle Remus is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-577.jpg

Registration Date: 02-08-2005

Excellent - thanks! Any chance that "Drowning with Land in Sight" might see the light of day again?
03-15-2012 06:50 Uncle Remus is offline Search for Posts by Uncle Remus Add Uncle Remus to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Uncle Remus: yoknapatawpha_lawyer
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » Returning Rarities

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH