77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » It's all about YOU... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's all about YOU... 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by latencybaks
That is rather expensive just for a belly viewing, don't you think?

Not according to El.

01-11-2007 06:19 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
ColumbiaCowboy ColumbiaCowboy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-09-2007
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Name: Darren aka Bubba or Hoss or Cowboy
Birthday: 1/12/1966
Birthplace: Stillwater, Oklahoma...Go Cowboys!!
Current Location: Columbia, MO
Current Occupation: Radio Announcer, church work, political campaign consultant.
Dream Occupation: I already have 3, that's quite enough. I guess I dreamed of being a baseball player, but gave up on that long ago and no use pouting.
Eye Color: Blue, they're SO pretty!
Hair Color: Blond, it's SO messy!
Height: 6'8"...no, really!
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Ethnic heritage is half-German, half-hillbilly. Faith is Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) geographical is born Stillwater OK, grew up Edmond, OK.
Your Biggest Weakness: Overly sensitive, don't get throw things around and scream angry but can carry a petty little grudge like a champion.
Your Fears: That all those people I resent for not respecting me more are right, and I don't really deserve any respect or dignity.
The Perfect Pizza: Double pepperoni and pepper cheese, wheat crust, a little bit overdone so there's that little bit of crunch to the cheese.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Complete lack of any debt.
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: Ironically, it's "Cliche" or "Hackneyed cliche." I so grumble about cliches and catchphrases that it's almost become its own cliche. But "You Go, Girl!" should still be a capital offense, and my son's getting disowned if he keeps going "Whasssup!!"
Morning person or Night Owl: I've done morning radio for over 20 years, waking at 3:30 most days. I don't even know what night IS.
Your Best Physical Feature: Being freakishly tall really isn't that big a deal, so I'd say this big scary looking scar down the back of my skull and neck. I've always been very far from tough or tough-looking, so the scar really added a lot to my character.
Your Most Missed Memory: Lots of simple childhood moments, maybe a relaxed Saturday breakfast with my parents, spending the night at my grandparents' house, visiting family in Arkansas, church camp, time spent in prayer before I had anything really ugly for which to ask forgiveness, a time when I really enjoyed school, when my kids were little and still liked me (kidding...but when they ACTED like they liked me)
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper, please
Favorite Fast Food: Geez, I just love it all way too much.
Can You Cook: Yes...DO I? Uh, not so much.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Can't really do any of that stuff, too much caffeine triggers headaches that would kill a horse.
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Marx Bros by a mile, and prefer Laurel and Hardy to Abbott and Costello. Can't stand Stooges, sorry.
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 4 or 5 during baseball season, almost none rest of year.
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Really love old movies, comedies, old screwball comedies, love old silent movies, I'm a HUGE Buster Keaton fan and love Charlie Chaplin.
Letterman or Leno: Who? These are those guys trying to be Johnny Carson, right?
Do you Smoke: Had last cigarette Jan 2, 2000. You did mean cigarettes, right?
Do you Sing: Every chance I get, and pretty darn well. Sing with church choir, and just sing as I walk or drive around all the time. Maybe that should have been dream occupation.
Do you Dance: Used to a little, I gained a lot of weight due to health problems over last 10 years and can't do much of anything that physical anymore, sadly.
Most unusual talent: For some weird reason, I'm really excellent at speaking at funerals. I give really good eulogies, can speak either as the official speaker or just "does anyone want to get up and say a few words" and do that just very well. Weird, huh?
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: I avoid challenge or struggle, which probably isn't a good thing but there it is.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Naw.
Are you a Health Freak: No, I freaked health out years ago. At this point alive and somewhere close to manageble pain levels are about as good as it gets.
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Oh, yeah. My parents are the greatest.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Love 'em, although lightning close by scares me. I have always hated big loud noises, and hated thunderstorms so much as a child because of the noise. But now I enjoy a good storm, and if one is bad enough that I have to run to the radio station and play weather man, that's such an exciting thing, I really love it (isn't that warped?)
Do you play an Instrument: I can play 4 chords on the guitar, 2 of them well.
Have you ever Stolen Anything: Little bitty things, but that's no better than stealing big stuff, stealing is stealing.
Have You Ever been Beaten up: Once or twice, long long ago. I'm very much in favor of moves to get kids away from bullying, to take bullying seriously.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Pain free, debt free, able to sing whenever I want without people making faces like "What are you doing?" or "what a show off!"
What country would you most like to Visit: Oklahoma. Seriously, I'd love to visit Germany and see hometowns of ancestors (Grossenkneten and Butzfleth...aren't you glad you asked?)
Number of CDs I own: Probably 150-200, with about 1000 albums and big bags full of casettes.
Number of Piercings: just the one left ear all us old freaks have.
Number of Tattoos: OOO, no thanks! I'm pretty old-fashioned on that subject, I think they're narsty.
Number of Message Board Alliases: 3 or 4
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: 77s, of course
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: Who's Next, Eagles Greatest Hits, anything by Todd Rundgren, the live DeGarmo and Key (I was at the concert at which that was recorded) Petra out the wazzoo, George Jones and Earl Thomas Conley and Hank Williams Jr (who I NEVER want to hear again) and Modern Jazz Quartet and Brubeck.
05-09-2007 06:25 ColumbiaCowboy is offline Send an Email to ColumbiaCowboy Homepage of ColumbiaCowboy Search for Posts by ColumbiaCowboy Add ColumbiaCowboy to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of ColumbiaCowboy: columbiamocowboy
drowning drowning is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Favorite 77s album: Direct

too many questions - but all I gots to say, "I dig the 77's!"

been lurking here for a while - thought I would enter the fray and "uncloak"

06-12-2007 08:28 drowning is offline Search for Posts by drowning Add drowning to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by drowning
too many questions - but all I gots to say, "I dig the 77's!"

been lurking here for a while - thought I would enter the fray and "uncloak"

the statement - "I dig the 77's!" is enough for me to call you friend Cool

but, to clear uP any confusion, I am LuR KiNG.
drowning is ... well drowning with no land in sight Tongue
11-21-2007 07:28 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
jcharpman jcharpman is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Favorite 77s album: 88

Name: Jason Marquez
Birthday: 3/1/75
Birthplace: Santa Monica, CA
Current Location: Columbus, OH
Current Occupation:Government drone
Dream Occupation: Professional Musician
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: (when I had it) Brown
Height: 5' somethin'
Right Handed or Left Handed: R
Your Heritage: 1/2 Mexican, !/2 Hillbilly (West Virginia) = Mexibilly
Your Biggest Weakness: food
Your Fears: abandonment
The Perfect Pizza: Sausage
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Lose weight
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: Okey Doke
Morning person or Night Owl: MOrning
Your Best Physical Feature: eyes
Your Most Missed Memory: Highschool
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Favorite Fast Food: any
Can You Cook: somewhat
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Hey Abbot!!
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 1
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Depends on my mood
Letterman or Leno: letterman
Do you Smoke: quit over a year ago
Do you Sing: yes
Do you Dance: Like a trained bear
Most unusual talent: playing harmonica, I guess. And I can move things with my mind. Smile
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: Trying to play Blues traveler songs on the harmonica
Do you get Motion Sickness: nope
Are you a Health Freak: see the fast food question and you tell me
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Dad: Yes, Mom: no
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes
Do you play an Instrument:Harmonica, ukulele, accordia(sorta). Mostly harmonica
Have you ever Stolen Anything: My wife's heart, and then her television
Have You Ever been Beaten up: Mostly emotionally
What do you want to be when you Grow UpTongue rofessional musician
What country would you most like to Visit: anywhere in Europe
Number of CDs I own: not sure
Number of Piercings: none
Number of Tattoos:1
Number of Message Board Alliases: 1
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is:Loaded question! Smile
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was:77s 88, and crimson and blue

04-22-2008 17:46 jcharpman is offline Send an Email to jcharpman Search for Posts by jcharpman Add jcharpman to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Thanks for introducing yourself, Jason. Smile

04-22-2008 19:44 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
juan ahmal juan ahmal is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-551.jpg

Registration Date: 08-06-2008
Favorite 77s album: TTB

Name: John, Jon, Juan, Ian, You choose
Birthday: Sometime in '65
Birthplace: Osseo, WI
Current Location: Iowa
Current Occupation: Fixing stuff
Dream Occupation: Recording studio owner
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: German, Scandanavian
Your Biggest Weakness: Second guessing myself
Your Fears: Gas prices go higher
The Perfect Pizza: Godfather's supreme
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: End the heartbreak (or heartburn) of gastroesophageal reflux disease (see previous question)
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: Carrots!
Morning person or Night Owl: 10 years on the night shift
Your Best Physical Feature: eyes
Your Most Missed Memory: Playing in a band
Pepsi or Coke: Nothing can surpass the creamy goodness of original Coke
Favorite Fast Food: Whopper
Can You Cook: Yes
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither, yuck
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Buster Keaton
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: Too many
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Adventure/comedy
Letterman or Leno: Boring
Do you Smoke: Tried it in college, quit, liked my lungs too much.
Do you Sing: Yes
Do you Dance: Only at wedding receptions
Most unusual talent: Can touch my nose with my tongue
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: Accompanying the songs and hymns in my church on guitar by myself, no piano, organ, or band, every Sunday
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Are you a Health Freak: Wish I was
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Until this past summer in Iowa, yes
Do you play an Instrument: Guitar, of course. Doesn't everyone?
Have you ever Stolen Anything: Time
Have You Ever been Beaten up: No
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Opera Singer or Choral director
What country would you most like to Visit: USA
Number of CDs I own: Recently moved and threw away hundreds, but still have about 300 or so
Number of Piercings: 0
Number of Tattoos: 0, remember what a big fad acid washed jeans were? Tatoos are the same, only you can't get rid of them when they go out of style
Number of Message Board Alliases: 2, used to be Jopawil, but let it lapse for a year or two so re registered as Juan
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: The Who (followed closely by 77s, of course)
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: Don't laugh, but it was The Roar Of Love by Second Chapter Of Acts, still love Michael Omartian's funky seventies style arrangements and Phil Keaggy's Guitar. Can never get enough of SC of A, plus the album was all based on my favorite books, the Chronicles of Narnia

09-04-2008 14:46 juan ahmal is offline Send an Email to juan ahmal Search for Posts by juan ahmal Add juan ahmal to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

juan ahmal , were you at the Ames Ia show in June?
09-05-2008 09:45 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
juan ahmal juan ahmal is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-551.jpg

Registration Date: 08-06-2008
Favorite 77s album: TTB

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
juan ahmal , were you at the Ames Ia show in June?

Yes, I was the guy with the big goofy grin. Oh, wait, everybody there had a big goofy grin. Big Grin

09-05-2008 12:52 juan ahmal is offline Send an Email to juan ahmal Search for Posts by juan ahmal Add juan ahmal to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

I'm a long time reader, but have rarely posted. So I thought I would start trying to post here:

Name: Eric Ruhaak
Birthday: 3/3/73
Birthplace: Norwalk, CT
Current Location: Jefferson City, MO
Current Occupation: photo sales at cafepress.com store/home health care/stay-at-home daddy
Dream Occupation: education with more time for photo and writing work
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Height: 6'0"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed, but everyone says I write with my right hand as if left handed
Your Heritage: Irish, Dutch, German, eastern Europe mix, etc. Smile
Your Biggest Weakness: Diet, I'm a rather 'bad indigestion' type of eater.
Your Fears: Outside of any sort of general life worries, terrible fear of falling from a high place
The Perfect Pizza: Couple of local places are great. Usually w/ cheese and sausage
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Enroll in grad school
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: ? Probably, "What'cha doing?" to our 5 year old
Morning person or Night Owl: Hate mornings, definate night owl when I have the choice
Your Best Physical Feature: I'll pass on this, thanks. Big Grin
Your Most Missed Memory: Mostly of a few friends who we somehow lost touch with each other
Pepsi or Coke: Coke (now Zero)
Favorite Fast Food: Jimmy John's (typically a #5)
Can You Cook: Yes, lots of grilling or pasta sauce
Chocolate or Vanilla: either
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Lord, I'm having a break-down trying to choose on this one, so . . . next
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: I also just realized that someone almost always has the TV on at our house, plus I just finished watching part of a Monk marathon so I'm embarassed to even contemplate this one Roll Eyes
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Any can be fun
Letterman or Leno: Letterman
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Sing: Sure- shower, car, etc.
Do you Dance: Yes, a sort of 'Michael Stipe' school of dance moves for me
Most unusual talent: I wouldn't call this a talent, but I'm 35 and still have two baby teeth. Everyone I tell this to who is not a dentist seems to think it is pretty unusual
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: See what the day presents
Do you get Motion Sickness: Used to
Are you a Health Freak: No, I just sometimes freak out and think I should do a better job taking care of my health
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Now, most of the time, yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: gentle ones
Do you play an Instrument: harmonica, and a little guitar and dulcimer
Have you ever Stolen Anything: no
Have You Ever been Beaten up: yes, thanks for bringing that up. Wink
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Me. And when I completely know who that is I'll let you know. Big Grin
What country would you most like to Visit: England
Number of CDs I own: Honestly not sure, but it has to be over 300
Number of Tattoos: 0
Number of Message Board Alliases: just the one
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: I've loved a lot of them. The 77's, Grateful Dead, eels, Counting Crows, The Choir, Bob Dylan are a few of my favorites.
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: I went through a few phases of certain albums. I was was asked to take a break from listening to Bob Dylan's "Highway 61" and Counting Crows "August and Everything After" by my parents. And I know this isn't what the question meant, but I literally wore out a vinyl record of a novelty song from the 50's when I was in grade school. I thought vinyl looked like it would pretty flexible and tried to bend it. Roll Eyes

09-05-2008 13:00 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
ciniree
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-518.jpg

Registration Date: 08-03-2008
Favorite 77s album: HGB

quote:
Originally posted by me-is-e
I'm a long time reader, but have rarely posted. So I thought I would start trying to post here:

Most unusual talent: I wouldn't call this a talent, but I'm 35 and still have two baby teeth. Everyone I tell this to who is not a dentist seems to think it is pretty unusual

Welcome. Glad your talkin' now instead of just lurkin'. Smile

I have one baby tooth too. I've been told it's hereditary and supposedly my grandma had the same thing. I had to get a crown on it due to a crack, and went round and round with the insurance for months. Because it was a baby tooth, they would only do a metal crown, not a porcelain one. I kept telling them "No, I'm in my 40's. This is permanent for me." Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ciniree: 09-05-2008 14:46.

09-05-2008 14:43 ciniree is offline Send an Email to ciniree Search for Posts by ciniree Add ciniree to your Buddy List
me-is-e

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Hey,

Thanks for the welcome! And the warning about insurance too! Pleased

09-10-2008 10:09 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
aladinsane aladinsane is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-10-2011
Favorite 77s album: Drowning

Name: Joe
Birthday: 9-11-74
Birthplace: Chicago Heights, IL
Current Location: NC
Current Occupation: IT engineer
Dream Occupation: Unemployed with great pay
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5 ft 10
Right Handed or Left Handed: R
Your Heritage: Italian
Your Biggest Weakness: A pretty face
Your Fears: People using the info in this bio against me...
The Perfect Pizza: Green Pepper, Mushroom, Onion, tomato, pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: I hate questions about goals...
Your Most Overused Phrase or word:
Morning person or Night Owl: More toward night owl
Your Best Physical Feature: Hair
Your Most Missed Memory: The one that I forgot..
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Favorite Fast Food: Wendys
Can You Cook: Yes- I enjoy cooking
Chocolate or Vanilla: I love both, but chocolate wins
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't drink
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: none of the above
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 1 hour
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): comedy
Letterman or Leno: I like them about the same
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Sing: yes
Do you Dance: You don't want to see me dance. Well, If you like to laugh you might want to.
Most unusual talent: Hambone
You like to regularly challenge yourself by:
Do you get Motion Sickness: no
Are you a Health Freak: No, although some would say that I am . I do live in NC though, so comparatively I might be.
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Sure
Do you play an Instrument: Guitar and Piano
Have you ever Stolen Anything: Yes
Have You Ever been Beaten up: I have been sucker punched..
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: songwriter
What country would you most like to Visit: Italy
Number of CDs I own: hundreds
Number of Piercings: none
Number of Tattoos: none
Number of Message Board Alliases: 2
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: Hard to say. I will just go with Yes
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: Bridge over Troubled Waters
08-10-2011 09:19 aladinsane is offline Search for Posts by aladinsane Add aladinsane to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Thanks for posting and reviving the thread, Joe.

08-11-2011 19:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

I never got around to doing this, so I figured why not?

Name: Darin Preston
Birthday: February 7th a good while back Smile
Birthplace: Madison Wisconsin
Current Location: Fond du Lac, Wis
Current Occupation: School Psychologist. Author
Dream Occupation: Author. Back-up singer for the 77s
Eye Color: Hazel/Grey
Hair Color: Brown and thinning
Height: 5-10
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: English and Norweigian (insert jokes here)
Your Biggest Weakness: willpower to exercise regularly
Your Fears: Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker
The Perfect Pizza: Stuffed Aboganza from a little place that closed down. Was awesome!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Improved sales for my new book!
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: ummm
Morning person or Night Owl: Night owl big time
Your Best Physical Feature: Im told I have a friendly face
Your Most Missed Memory: 77s concerts at C-stone
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Favorite Fast Food: Tacos
Can You Cook: Yes. Spagetti is my specialty
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: neither
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Stooges
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 2
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Action Comedy
Letterman or Leno: Conan
Do you Smoke: Cigars and a pipe now and then. Never cigaretts.
Do you Sing: I can carry a tune
Do you Dance: If on fire
Most unusual talent: I have freakishly fast reflexes
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: exercising more than I had planned
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only on big ships.
Are you a Health Freak: No
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Pretty well now that they live 60 minutes away Smile
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes
Do you play an Instrument: Kazoo
Have you ever Stolen Anything: A pack of baseball cards when I was 8
Have You Ever been Beaten up: Yes. I had an older brother
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A kid
What country would you most like to Visit: Ireland
Number of CDs I own: had hundreds destroyed in a flood. Still have MP3 copies.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas and Arbor day. I make sure to cut a tree down on both ;P
Number of Tattoos: just the song
Number of Message Board Alliases: No. I dont like hiding behind a false name.
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: 77s. Hands down
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: Johua Tree and Sticks and Stones.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
01-17-2012 11:57 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Thanks for getting around to it, Darin.

01-17-2012 13:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

do you have a blog/site we can go to Darin? To check out the book...???

01-17-2012 21:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

http://www.creative2at.com/client/darin-preston/home.html

I've been there and read up on it a bit.

(Sorry to answer for you, Darin. I was passing through and saw the question.)

01-18-2012 05:17 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

No problem! Thank you for doing that. I am a little tentative about posting too much on my book outside of the designated "Books" area since this is not my personal website.

I hope, if people read it, they will ask me about it. It is a real labor of love for me and I had a great creative consultant and editor to work with.

I dare say that it is a really good book too! Its an action thriller on the surface, but much more than that in reality Smile

Thanks for asking.

Darin

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
01-18-2012 20:06 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

SOunds like the new stephen King one...ride that publicity train!

01-18-2012 20:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » It's all about YOU...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH