77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Miserable question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

More Miserable question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The bottom CD is a version I bought from Rad Rockers 14 years ago for a reasonable price. The top one I just bought earlier today at Cheapo in Austin. I wasn't sure why they have different designs, but I think I recall the album being reissued briefly in the early 90s. Anyone know if one of these is the original version?

03-12-2011 19:25 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The one on top...

jeffrey k,

03-12-2011 22:23 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are the songs the same?
I know there are songs(and versions) I don't have that came out that I never got but I have no idea what or where to begin with it! I know there are early Scratch Band songs and such also but no idea how to get a hold of that stuff..... I always thought that along with the DVD that there should also be a 77s box set with some cool stuff in it! Hmmmm....... : )
03-15-2011 11:06 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit

Thanks for the info. I kind of figured that was the original seeing that the other has the Pray Naked-ish "Seventy Sevens" tacked on.

03-15-2011 20:53 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH