77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe - 1-2-3 Tour 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe - 1-2-3 Tour 2010 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Mike Roe - 1-2-3 Tour 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lo-Fidelity Presents: Mike Roe - 1-2-3 Tour 2010

Please join us as Michael makes a solo return to the road for an acoustic/electric tour featuring selections from the digitally re-released 77s recordings, "Ping Pong Over The Abyss", "All Fall Down", and "Seventy Sevens", as well as doing special requests and fan favorites.

Michael says "It's been nearly 30 years since I began recording with the 77s and it's exciting to have our first three albums available for the fans again. I am anxious to look back and rediscover what all the excitement was about, and that includes digging into those early songs that made me best friends forever with so many wonderful people."

Current tour dates are as follows:

Tuesday 11/9 - Washington, Indiana - Harvest Community Fellowship
200 West Main Street Washington, IN 47501
Free Admission (with suggested donation/ticket price of $5.00)
Show starts @ 7:30
Full coffee/espresso bar available at reasonable prices

Wednesday 11/10 - OFF

Thursday 11/11 - Cincinnati, Ohio - The Monastery w/ Ric Hordinski
2601 Stanton Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45206
Tickets: $15 in advance, $20 at the door
Advance tickets available online here: http://www.fanfueled.com/events/75-mike-...t-the-monastery
Doors 7:00pm, show 7:30pm

Friday 11/12 - Franklin, Indiana - The Gear
41 W. Monroe St. Franklin, IN 46131
Tickets $10
Doors 7:30pm, Show 8:00pm
http://www.myspace.com/engagethegear

Saturday 11/13 - Lexington, Kentucky - Centenary United Methodist Church
2800 Tates Creek Road, Lexington, KY 40502-2806
Tickets $5
Doors 6:30pm, Show 7:00pm
Contact - Steve Broderson studio246@windstream.net
www.centenarylex.com

Sunday 11/14 - Lexington, Kentucky - Centenary United Methodist Church
Mike will perform 2 songs during the 11AM service.

Monday 11/15 - Fletcher, North Carolina - FEED & SEED
3715 Hendersonville Road, Fletcher, NC 28732
Concert is free - Donations accepted.
Doors 6pm, show 7:30pm
www.feedandseednc.com

Tuesday 11/16 - Brookwood Alabama - The Connection
15531 Highway 216 Brookwood, AL 35444
Tickets: Suggested $10 donation at the door.
Doors 6:30pm, show 7:00pm

Wednesday 11/17 - Nashville, Tennessee - Noteable Blends w/ The Wayside
435 Houston Street, Suite 235 Nashville , TN 37203
Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door (seating is limited)...
Advance tickets available online:http://www.fanfueled.com/events/140-mich...noteable-blends
www.noteableblends.com

Thursday 11/18 - DRIVE DAY

Friday 11/19 - Joplin, Missouri - PRIVATE

Saturday 11/20 - Florissant MO. (St. Louis area) Florissant Valley Baptist Church
1025 N US Highway 67 Florissant, MO 63031-4796
Doors: 7:00pm, Show 7:30pm
Concert is free to the public & a support offering will be taken.
Contact: Marc Brooks - IDisposable@gmail.com or Ronn Brooks - rbrooks@fvbcweb.com

For information and pricing on booking Mike in your home, church, school, or club, please contact jeffrey k at: booking@lo-fidelity.com

As always, thanks for your support, and we hope to see you on the road...

jeffrey k.
support independent music
www.lo-fidelity.com 

09-08-2010 12:15 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Mike Roe - 1-2-3 Tour 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope this tour is a huge success. Dean Z. and I are in the throes of starting the promotion machine for a Steve and Derri Choir show in central NJ, but...hopefully someone else will set up a show for Mike in this area. If you do, let me know - I will help get the word out...and attend...

Jim O'Dell
09-16-2010 11:42 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confirmed a few dates, many more coming soon... (look above)

jeffrey k.

09-24-2010 12:25 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish I had time to promote a show, but I've been running like crazy. I still haven't heard back from your other Springfield contact guy, other than the initial "i'll get back with you" reply.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-24-2010 13:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I wish I had time to promote a show, but I've been running like crazy. I still haven't heard back from your other Springfield contact guy, other than the initial "i'll get back with you" reply.

Yeah...same here. Roll Eyes But I keep pushing...dates are filling up...slow but sure...

jeffrey k.

09-24-2010 13:19 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

confirmed 2 shows today...Joplin Mo, and Atlanta Ga...details on both TBA...confirmed 2 shows today...Joplin Mo, and Atlanta Ga...details on both TBA...see above for the dates on both...

jeffrey k.

09-24-2010 23:03 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
confirmed 2 shows today...Joplin Mo, and Atlanta Ga...details on both TBA...confirmed 2 shows today...Joplin Mo, and Atlanta Ga...details on both TBA...see above for the dates on both...

jeffrey k.

Sweet. I'll be hitting the Joplin show.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-25-2010 04:33 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Mr. Magoo

quote:
quote:

jeffrey k.

Sorry man....found out this morning the promoter has decided to make it a private party. maybe someone will come through for KC or STL.

jeffrey k.

09-25-2010 13:14 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

I'll be there! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fletcher is just 15 miles or so from me; see you on 11/15 -- can't wait!

Cool
09-26-2010 07:48 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Confirmed another concert:

Tuesday 10/19 - Avon New York - Bluebrick Recordings
5646 E Avon Lima Rd (rte 5 & 20), Avon, NY 14414.
Avon, New York 14414
Ticket Price - $15
Doors, 7:00, Showtime 7:30
Contact info: Shawn Brady Shawnbrady10@gmail.com cell: 585-489-3500
George Hochbrueckner cell: 585-233-5334

This studio is run in part by Jesse Sprinkle of Poor Old Lu and solo fame. Should be a really cool show...

jeffrey k.

09-26-2010 23:51 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Confirmed another concert:

Avon, New York 14414
Ticket Price - $15

This studio is run in part by Jesse Sprinkle of Poor Old Lu and solo fame. Should be a really cool show...

jeffrey k.

I heard about this. Hope it goes well Shawn.

09-29-2010 08:28 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Confirmed another today...

Advance tickets available online here: http://www.fanfueled.com/events/75-mike-...t-the-monastery
Doors 7:00pm, show 8:00pm

jeffrey k.

09-29-2010 20:07 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Another show...

Tuesday, November 9, 2011
Harvest Community Fellowship
200 West Main Street
Washington, IN 47501
Free Admission (with suggested donation/ticket price of $5.00)
Show starts @ 7:30
Full coffee/espresso bar available at reasonable prices

jeffrey k.

10-01-2010 07:08 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

This show here:

Doors 7:00pm, show 7:30pm

Is anyone on this board a member of the Over The Rhine "Orchard" board? If so, would someone be willing to post this date somewhere appropriate on the site...??

Thanks...

jeffrey k.

10-01-2010 19:20 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

MAN!!! The one MI show is private!
10-03-2010 04:00 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

So an update on the 10/19 Avon NY concert. The promoters are offering 10 "VIP" seats that are being auctioned off to help bring in more $$ for Mike. Each ticket includes the following:

* Private meet & greet with Mike Roe prior to the evening performance, including drinks & appetizers. (meet & greet to last roughly 30 minutes prior to performance).
* Signed "1-2-3 Tour", tour poster.
* Photo with yourself and Mike Roe provided by Bluebrick Recordings (photos will be emailed to winners following the performance.).
* VIP seating for the performance.
* Exclusive download of selections from the evenings performance courtesy of Mike Roe, Lo-Fidelity Records, & Bluebrick Recordings. (Please note, the download will be made available via exclusive download link provided to auction winners courtesy of Lo-Fidelity Records once tracks have been mixed by Bluebrick Recordings and approved by Mike Roe. As such, please allow roughly 8 weeks for the recording to be made available to auction winners.).

VIP Meet & Greet starts at 6:15pm.
Doors open at 7pm.
Concert starts around 7:30pm.

Auction available here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Roe-1-2-3-To...=item45f5d28acd

jeffrey k.

Avon, New York 14414
Ticket Price - $15
VIP ticket auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Roe-1-2-3-To...=item45f5d28acd

10-05-2010 11:51 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Sunday 10/24 - Akron, Ohio - Musica show has been canceled. They hope to have Mike back next year.

jeffrey k.

10-06-2010 12:01 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

quote:
quote:
quote:

jeffrey k.

Sorry man....found out this morning the promoter has decided to make it a private party. maybe someone will come through for KC or STL.

jeffrey k.

Dang it! Oh well, Joplin is a little far of a drive for me at this time. I'll hope for one of the others too.

10-21-2010 02:26 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

more shows... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saturday 11/13 - Lexington, Kentucky - Centenary United Methodist Church
Tickets $5
Doors 6:30pm, Show 7:00pm
Contact - Steve Broderson studio246@windstream.net
www.centenarylex.com

Sunday 11/14 - Lexington, Kentucky - Centenary United Methodist Church
Mike will perform 2 songs during the 11AM service.

details on the Atlanta GA and Nashville TN shows will come very soon...

jeffrey k.

10-23-2010 22:22 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Nashville show info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wednesday 11/17 - Nashville, Tennessee - Noteable Blends w/ The Wayside
435 Houston Street, Suite 235 Nashville , TN 37203
Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door (seating is limited)...
Advance tickets available online: http://www.fanfueled.com/events/140-mich...noteable-blends
www.noteableblends.com

10-29-2010 12:53 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe - 1-2-3 Tour 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH