77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Tapings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tapings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TU Homer
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-09-2009

Tapings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've heard the 77s allow for tapings at their show. is this true? Anyway I can get some copies?

-TU
12-09-2009 16:17 TU Homer is offline Search for Posts by TU Homer Add TU Homer to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question RE: Tapings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-09-2009 16:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There used to be sort of a round robin mailing program for show bootlegs, TU, but I don't think it's been operating for some time. I don't have the equipment to burn copies at the moment, but maybe someone that does will volunteer. There's always the official DVD, if you haven't gotten that yet.

12-09-2009 20:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
TU Homer
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by TU Homer
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right. I love the production merchandise, and buy all of it. I've purchased all the MR and 77s live stuff too. I love it all. But, I've heard the tapings can be really good too, and is allowed by the band. I would love to get a hold of some of that stuff.
12-10-2009 19:36 TU Homer is offline Search for Posts by TU Homer Add TU Homer to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

Taping Roll Call Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I suppose now would be a good time to take a roll call of who on the board either has or makes boots of the 77s and/or Mike. Just reply/quote with your name and what you do. I'll start:

Darin Mostly self-made, but also have a few.
12-19-2009 12:07 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Taping Roll Call Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have the recordings of the Mike & Terry stop in Springfield, on the BBQ tour, and the Mike/Mark show from 04 here, too.

I didn't have anyone record the show that I had mike play at our neighborhood clubhouse.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-19-2009 12:41 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
steveruff steveruff is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-09-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

I have a TON of boots... audio & video - TU Homer if you want to email me at brokenagain143@yahoo.com I will send you a few shows I just copied for someone else. I ended up sending them a data dvd and have a couple Roe, a couple 77's and a couple of Lost Dogs sitting on my desk. If anyone here is up for trading feel free to email me. I collect all sorts of boots from 77's, Michael Knott, Bill Mallonee/VoL, DA, Lost Dogs, The Choir, etc. etc. etc.
12-19-2009 12:44 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Here's one for download if anyone wants it. I like this one because it has Brian Healy in there as well...

info: Mike Roe w/ David Leonhardt & Brian Healy - 9-06-1996 - Jacksonville, FL - 1 disc

Roe show
12-20-2009 15:12 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

someone.. i think randy layton (?) has a website with a list of pretty much all known boots.....

i'll see if i can find the link...

12-21-2009 03:44 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

^ It is Rob Gray...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

12-21-2009 08:56 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
TU Homer
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by TU Homer

Steve,

Months behind....

Anyway, I tried to download and I couldn't get it to work. Get to

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6a007...7b5d7f10aaff85#

which is the Roe Show link with Brian Healy.
03-26-2010 10:27 TU Homer is offline Search for Posts by TU Homer Add TU Homer to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool RE: Tapings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

thank u, homer! Pleased

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-26-2010 12:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by TU Homer
Steve,

Months behind....

Anyway, I tried to download and I couldn't get it to work. Get to

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6a007...7b5d7f10aaff85#

which is the Roe Show link with Brian Healy.

Sorry man, I cleared that file out a couple weeks ago. I will send another one in the next couple of days...
03-26-2010 14:26 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

Oh No... Did I miss it? Any way someone who got the file can forward to me? I'd really appreciate it!
04-08-2010 16:29 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Sorry guys, again I forgot about reposting this...I will try to remember when I get home tonight and get it reposted.
04-14-2010 06:42 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Here's a couple - the afformentioned show with Roe/Leonhardt and Healy and one of Roe's from the Rising Sun Tour...

Healy/Roe/Leonhardt

Rising Sun Tour
04-15-2010 12:05 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

nice Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks! Both good recordings... I've got a couple recordings that I have lying around here. I'll try to find a spot to share as well.
04-16-2010 17:16 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by steveruff
Here's a couple - the afformentioned show with Roe/Leonhardt and Healy and one of Roe's from the Rising Sun Tour...

Healy/Roe/Leonhardt

Rising Sun Tour

Do you know where the Rising Sun Tour boot was recorded? I tried to get to the Delaware OH show, but couldn't make it....
04-16-2010 17:20 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Yep, tracks 1-7 were Delta, OH 7-09-09 and tracks 8-16 were Delaware, OH 7-10-09...
04-16-2010 18:43 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Favorite 77s album: drowning with land in sight

Thanks and more please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Steve for posting these shows. It is a real blessing that you are willing to share what you have with others. It is especially appreciated by those of us on the other side of the world (Melbourne, Australia to be precise) whose only way to hear the 77s live is thanks to the small number of official live releases and through these bootlegs. Keep up the good work Steve!

Can I put in an encouraging word to others to be similarly generous and be willing to share what you have.

Can I also put in a plug with the powers that be for some more official live releases. I would love a compilation of highlights from the 77s Cornerstone appearances or a live highlights compilation album. While I’m on a roll can I also ask if there is any update on the re-release of Rosebuds and Guilty Pleasures.
04-17-2010 02:24 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Tapings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH