77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Michael Roe on the midwest mini » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Roe on the midwest mini
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Michael Roe on the midwest mini Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Michael Roe has been working hard on projects all year. This is your chance to come listen to some of what he's been working on, and to catch up on what you may have missed in the past.

Michael is going to make a brief tour through the midwest, only the midwest, so he can visit with you and share what he's been up to.

Come on out, bring your friends and family, and make an evening of it!

Fri 04/23/2010, 7:30pm w/ The Double Downbeats
Country Morning Coffee
205 West 1st Street, Kewanee, IL
CD Release Party for The Double Downbeats. Michael Roe is headliner.
Venue: 309-540-5064

04/24/2010, 7pm
Brannigan Brothers
210 S Washington
Lansing, MI 48912
venue: 517-702-8001
21+

04/25/2010, 6:45pm
Macomb Christian School
28501 Lorraine Ave, Warren (Detroit area), MI
ages 12+, info: 586-899-4005

04/26/2010, 7pm w/ Kate Myers
Birdy's Bar and Grill
2131 East 71st St, Indianapolis, IN 46220
$10
21+
venue: 317-254-8971

04/27/2010, 6:30pm
Pint & Slice
816 S Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne, IN
$8 adv, groups/$10 day of show
all ages
260-255-0676

04/28/2010, 7:30pm
House Concert
Hamilton, OH
Address will be provided at the time tickets are purchased.
More info: ddepew3@cinci.rr.com

http://www.myspace.com/micro77s
http://michaelroe.com

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
LAMConcerts.com
Follow on twitter.com/LAM77s
04-09-2010 19:44 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm promoting the Kewanee show and my band, The Double Downbeats, are opening. If you live in the Peoria, IL or Quad Cities (IL/IA) area, Kewanee is about an hour from both. Make a point to come out and dig this FREE show, with some of the best coffee in the world!

04-11-2010 19:44 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Michael Roe on the midwest mini Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just added a new show!

04/24/2010, 7pm
Brannigan Brothers
210 S Washington
Lansing, MI 48912
venue: 517-702-8001
21+

Linda
--

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
LAMConcerts.com
Follow on twitter.com/LAM77s
04-15-2010 11:06 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

RE: Hey Lloyd!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Wanna come jump on the tour? You can play as many shows as you can physically get to.

Also, if you have a small electric guitar amp, I will bring my slide electric along if you come along to at least Lansing and play. I really wanna 'rock out' in Lansing ~~

He's free to come to Hamilton, OH if he wants. I could have more than 30 people here (or as few as 8, depending on how many bail at the last minute Frown )
04-21-2010 16:03 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A little added incentive to attend these shows, via facebook:

quote:
Kept under wraps until today, 14 re-recorded versions (previously recorded Roe solo and 77´s) songs are being released on a new self-titled "Michael Roe" album! Listening to this project will immediately bring you back to those intimate Roe concerts experiences, revealing Michael´s vulnerability and raw emotion that we can all relate to. Mostly recorded in his home studio, we feel as though he is singing to us, face to face, the songs chosen as a postcard from the road. "Michael Roe" is currently available only on tour. Pick up your copies today, while supplies last!

04-23-2010 08:43 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
I'm promoting the Kewanee show and my band, The Double Downbeats, are opening. If you live in the Peoria, IL or Quad Cities (IL/IA) area, Kewanee is about an hour from both. Make a point to come out and dig this FREE show, with some of the best coffee in the world!

Sounds like fun... I hope it goes well.

04-23-2010 12:00 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Was just about to post about that.. Happy

It really is a nice collection. Some newer stuff, some older favorites.. a few things that have not been available for a while.. even a song or two that have not been recorded by solo Roe or the 77s before.

Get your tickets and go see one of these shows!
04-23-2010 12:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List

First show of the Midwest Mini in Kewanee, IL. Great show. Mostly mellow and introspective.

SET LIST (not quite complete):

I'll Remember You, Love...
Stranger, Won't You Change Your Sinful Ways
Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down
Jonah in the Wilderness
The Treasure in You
Roesbud
The Boat Ashore
MT
Jimmy
The Lust, the Flesh...
If It Be Your Will

I'm missing a couple, I think.

All in all, good show. Go see it if you can! Video to come.

04-23-2010 22:13 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Pharmjimmy Pharmjimmy is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-486.gif

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Favorite 77s album: 88

Thanks for hosting Lloyd. Great show!

to•ma•to ef•fect\n, 1: a term coined in medicine meaning the rejection of effective medical treatments because they conflict with currently accepted medical theories; 2: the tomato was not eaten in the U.S. until 1820... thought to be poisonous.
04-24-2010 10:42 Pharmjimmy is offline Send an Email to Pharmjimmy Homepage of Pharmjimmy Search for Posts by Pharmjimmy Add Pharmjimmy to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Was just about to post about that.. Happy

It really is a nice collection. Some newer stuff, some older favorites.. a few things that have not been available for a while.. even a song or two that have not been recorded by solo Roe or the 77s before.

Get your tickets and go see one of these shows!

How do those of us nowhere near a live show get our hands on the new disc?

~Saint Augustine~
04-24-2010 12:40 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

You'll have a chance. Happy
04-24-2010 12:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

Okay, cool, put me down for a two or three copies. Cool

~Saint Augustine~
04-24-2010 12:46 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Amadeus Amadeus is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-407.jpg

Registration Date: 12-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: 77s (1987)

Will be seeing Dr. Love on Tuesday in Fort Wayne, IN!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future" - Andrew Volpe
04-24-2010 17:05 Amadeus is offline Send an Email to Amadeus Homepage of Amadeus Search for Posts by Amadeus Add Amadeus to your Buddy List
Paul Paul is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-24-2010
Favorite 77s album: sticks & stones

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for sharing with everyone MarkyMark... Hope you got a chance to pick up a copy of Mike's latest and get to relive the evening all over again for many years to come.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paul: 04-25-2010 00:23.

04-25-2010 00:19 Paul is offline Search for Posts by Paul Add Paul to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Paul
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

Great show last night in Michigan! Close to the same set as before mentioned but added Ache Beautiful....which is one of my favorite Roe solo songs! Michael (as he now will be going by because of the other Mike Rowe;or however you spell it!) was in good spirits and even took off his sun glasses....oooooo we could see his eyes....don't remember the last time I have seen those : ) Anyways, great show of course and picked up the new CD which is a nice little piece of work; of course! Looking forward to the Dogs in May!!!!
04-26-2010 08:19 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

That "Dirty Jobs" impostor needs to change his name IMO. Dr. Love has dibs on the name. Big Grin

04-26-2010 17:31 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List

From the Ft. Wayne show:

Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down

04-28-2010 20:32 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Michael Roe on the midwest mini

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH