77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » C-Stone 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C-Stone 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

C-Stone 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah...I'm starting the official C-Stone 2010 thread.

Is anyone even considering going at this early point (besides the Audiori bros.)?

The band list includes Mike Roe & Derri Daughtery, along with Mike Roe solo, Terry Taylor solo, The Choir and The Lost Dogs.

I was wondering about the Mike/Derri thing. Is this the first time they've done something like this?

02-01-2010 08:04 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cervantes will be going, i'm sure.

i won't. would love to, but it's not going to happen.

02-01-2010 09:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Pharmjimmy Pharmjimmy is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-486.gif

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Favorite 77s album: 88

RE: C-Stone 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there is a good possibility that I will be there!

to•ma•to ef•fect\n, 1: a term coined in medicine meaning the rejection of effective medical treatments because they conflict with currently accepted medical theories; 2: the tomato was not eaten in the U.S. until 1820... thought to be poisonous.
02-02-2010 19:14 Pharmjimmy is offline Send an Email to Pharmjimmy Homepage of Pharmjimmy Search for Posts by Pharmjimmy Add Pharmjimmy to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent!

02-03-2010 10:03 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

I will be there!

Linda
02-04-2010 20:10 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: C-Stone 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The G-r family will be there (as always).

We moved just a bit since the size of our RV grew a bit. We will be staying in Reserved RV camping site A9. This is the area just a bit away from the merch tents.

Stop by for a cold or a hot beverage or to plug in a device to charge.

Michaelcomeonecomeall

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
02-23-2010 12:47 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

I will be there
02-23-2010 13:48 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez

I'm thinking about procuring a camper instead of a tent. Even a really small one, so we don't have to mess with setup.

Looking forward to it either way. There's a great line-up this year!

02-23-2010 20:44 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules

We moved just a bit since the size of our RV grew a bit. We will be staying in Reserved RV camping site A9. This is the area just a bit away from the merch tents.

Michaelcomeonecomeall

HI!!!!!!!!!! Happy

02-23-2010 21:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Bumping to the top. Hope to see some (any) of you there. Looks to be a pretty decent line-up this year although the kids almost had me thinking of going to Ichthus instead this year. Too busy last week and too much Cornerstone in the blood I guess.

As I said we'll be at A9 this year stop by for a visit (morning coffee is about the best time to catch us).

Hi Marti!

Michaelcatchinganothercornerstone

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
Originally posted by God-rules

Michaelcomeonecomeall

HI!!!!!!!!!! Happy

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
06-21-2010 11:59 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Have a great time G-r!

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
06-21-2010 12:45 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
blister soul blister soul is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-580.jpg

Registration Date: 06-30-2009
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

I haven't gone to Cornerstone (I live too far away) but I wouldn't mind going. Is there anything else besides bands? I imagine there might be some sermons but is there ever anything involving literature, movies or other media?

Or simply walking down the street

06-21-2010 22:27 blister soul is offline Send an Email to blister soul Search for Posts by blister soul Add blister soul to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Wow...I missed a visit by G-R.

Michaeldoesn'tpostmuchanymore

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-22-2010 05:48 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux

I am definitely a loser for starting this thread and subsequently not going to C-stone. Unless a miracle happens (free tickets, getting asked to play the main stage, procuring a 3XL invisibility cloak Tongue ), I will not attend. I will humbly ask that all of you who do attend fill us in on what went on!

quote:
I imagine there might be some sermons but is there ever anything involving literature, movies or other media?

There are films every day, stuff for kids to do, swimming, workshops, etc. It's not just bands and there is a vibe to the whole thing that I've not experienced at other Christian music festivals. Very cool all around.

Sermons? Not really, unless you count some of the workshop/breakout sessions.

06-22-2010 11:54 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
I am definitely a loser for starting this thread and subsequently not going to C-stone. Unless a miracle happens (free tickets, getting asked to play the main stage, procuring a 3XL invisibility cloak Tongue ), I will not attend. I will humbly ask that all of you who do attend fill us in on what went on!

quote:
I imagine there might be some sermons but is there ever anything involving literature, movies or other media?

There are films every day, stuff for kids to do, swimming, workshops, etc. It's not just bands and there is a vibe to the whole thing that I've not experienced at other Christian music festivals. Very cool all around.

Sermons? Not really, unless you count some of the workshop/breakout sessions.

sounds like a hippie gathering to me.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-22-2010 19:37 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » C-Stone 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH