77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » vintage 77s stuff - What you got? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page vintage 77s stuff - What you got?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: vintage 77s stuff - What you got? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by WellAllRight
Check this out for vintage: An original STICKS AND STONES '91 TOUR t-shirt.

Sticks and Stones Original Tee

I used to could have one 'o dem.
04-04-2009 20:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I have all fall down and the island record on LP.

One of my LP copies of all fall down is signed and framed on my bedroom wall.
04-04-2009 20:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Doc!!! (rich not love)

I have a pray naked shirt that I like to wear to bed.

04-07-2009 19:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor

We know. Roll Eyes

Plus the only reason you posted in this thread is because it was started by a dude named "Rod".

04-07-2009 23:15 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor

By the way, isn't "rich not love" a whores reason for ummm well whoring?

04-07-2009 23:16 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
dennis
Happy Roy

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
[quote]Originally posted by Eleanor

We know. Roll Eyes

Plus the only reason you posted in this thread is because it was started by a dude named "Rod".[/quote

You're a classy broad.
04-10-2009 04:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
courtney courtney is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-12-2009
Favorite 77s album: pray naked

vintage 77s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

surely someone out there must have some good live videos. it's Easter, and i'm desperately searching for a nice Pray Naked video. can't find anything. my husband & i saw the 77s several times when we were teenagers, wonderful shows, beautiful shows, kick ass rock shows, and i'm sure someone out there had a camera. where are those videos?!!!

my two cents on the need for more 77s love.
PRAY NAKED!!!
04-12-2009 16:20 courtney is offline Send an Email to courtney Search for Posts by courtney Add courtney to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3M9Z_HB8I

04-14-2009 07:20 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
grandeped grandeped is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray naked

I just found the Island Record in a local used CD shop while digging around in their pretty small used LP box. In great shape. I was pretty happy about that find.

I also have the More Miserable box set, and I ripped everything from it on to CD and added all the extra tracks from Bootlevel, Shirley Goodness, etc (all those Alternative Records comps).

But other than that, my vintage collection is pretty weak....
06-15-2009 14:47 grandeped is offline Send an Email to grandeped Homepage of grandeped Search for Posts by grandeped Add grandeped to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

quote:
Originally posted by grandeped

I also have the More Miserable box set, .

I wish....Someday.... Crying

Linda
06-15-2009 19:23 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

quote:
I also have the More Miserable box set

I saw two copies at C-Stone for sale for $30. Not sure why I didn't buy it. I think it would be cool to reissue the disc with all the extra stuff on those Alternative comps(hint, hint), like Grandeped made. I believe there is one track ("Satisfied" perhaps?) that is in the box set that's not on the CD, and one unreleased song ("Good Directions") on either "Shirley" or "Boot Level".

Could Randy make one more disc, and bring the Alternative label out of retirement, perhaps?!?!???

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 06-15-2009 19:54.

06-15-2009 19:51 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
me-is-e

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
and one unreleased song ("Good Directions") on either "Shirley" or "Boot Level".

Yeah, that one is from 'Boot Level'. Just dug out my copy and was meaning to ask the question, is that the R.E.M. influcenced song that was mentioned in a previous thread? Can't recall now, but need to give that 'Bootlevel' disc a spin.

06-16-2009 13:51 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
doke doke is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-25-2009

I have a 77s poster that I must have picked up at Cornerstone or Sonshine in Minnesota. It's a black and white pencil sketch by Kathryn Garcia Smith with a Fools of the World copyright, from the early-mid 90's I think... The picture is, if I remember correctly, a sketch of a window frame or window sill with vines, pots, plants, swirls etc. with the words "seventy" and "sevens" blended in. I'll have to look at it more carefully. Anyone remember or seen this? And anyone know who the artist is? A relation to Aaron Smith?
06-25-2009 07:06 doke is offline Send an Email to doke Search for Posts by doke Add doke to your Buddy List
me-is-e

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

I do remember a black and white poster like that from the 90's. I think it was even somewhere on the much older version of the website. Unfortunately I just can't remember anything about it at this point. So sorry about that part. Frown

Did look like a great poster from what I can recall though.

06-25-2009 07:47 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by doke
I have a 77s poster that I must have picked up at Cornerstone or Sonshine in Minnesota. It's a black and white pencil sketch by Kathryn Garcia Smith with a Fools of the World copyright, from the early-mid 90's I think... The picture is, if I remember correctly, a sketch of a window frame or window sill with vines, pots, plants, swirls etc. with the words "seventy" and "sevens" blended in. I'll have to look at it more carefully. Anyone remember or seen this? And anyone know who the artist is? A relation to Aaron Smith?

a jpeg is worth a thousand words . . .

06-26-2009 11:01 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » vintage 77s stuff - What you got?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH