77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Traveling Wilburys/Nobodys Child » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Traveling Wilburys/Nobodys Child
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Traveling Wilburys/Nobodys Child Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to them the other day and they did a song called Nobody's Child and I could so hear Mike doing this song or even better The Lost Dogs. I am not sure who it was originally done by but I know the "Beatles" did a version of it with Tony Sheridian but I don't think it was his original. ANyways that would be a cool song for them to do.
08-07-2008 10:43 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
w42loren w42loren is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-22-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

RE: Traveling Wilburys/Nobodys Child Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are in fact the Wilbury's of Christiandome. A supergroup of legends. Hecht, why don't just redo all their albums. I don't even know how many they did before happy roy died.
08-09-2008 03:54 w42loren is offline Search for Posts by w42loren Add w42loren to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by nick
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just one. They only had 2 full albums but the remaster has some rare/unreleased songs on it.
08-20-2008 12:21 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Traveling Wilburys/Nobodys Child

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH