77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike and Mark... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike and Mark...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Mike and Mark... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's an event for those who will be near Sacramento in a couple of weeks:

Date: Friday August 1st.
Location: Valley Springs Church, 2401 Olympus Drive, Roseville, CA 95661
Event: L'Abri California Conference Concert
Time: 8:30 PM
Opening Act: David Zaragosa
Cost: Free Concert
Conference Information: http://www.labri-california.org/
07-18-2008 11:07 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you, Linda! Thank you! Thank you.

I was thinking about going to the L'abri conference anyways for a day or two. Now it is a nobrainer.
07-18-2008 17:27 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gur

I was thinking about going to the L'abri conference anyways for a day or two. Now it is a nobrainer.

Please report on both the show and the conference if you go.

07-18-2008 18:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes ma'am.
07-18-2008 19:09 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Gur

Is that a magicians conference?

L'abricadabri Cool

Michaelprestochango

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
07-20-2008 05:30 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

no

and I hope that nasty rabbit does not attend.
07-20-2008 17:47 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Gur

If it's a "nobrainer" then it is your kind of deal for sure!!!!!!!! Tongue

Wink Big Grin Smile

07-22-2008 08:32 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for that vote of confidence, king o the pegs!
07-22-2008 11:38 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

What will this concert be like, doc?
07-22-2008 12:35 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
Thank you for that vote of confidence, king o the pegs!

You betcha!

Smile

07-24-2008 08:13 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Hey Mike!

Could you please say a few words about the concert. 5 hours is a long way to drive. Are you playing for 3 minutes during a Dick Keyes altar call? Who is David Zaragosa?
07-31-2008 18:51 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

pardon me, Richard Keyes altar call Roll Eyes
07-31-2008 21:51 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

No?

Alright, I am on my way. Even if it is only 3 minutes, it will make up for (remove the memory of?)the Skillet concert at the Mid State Fair Wednesday night.
08-01-2008 00:43 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Sam e. Ching
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-26-2008

I have a business trip to Sacramento the evenings of August 13 and 14th. This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip as I never go out there - I can't believe it - home turf for Dr. Love and the 77s!

Someone please tell me if any of them are playing any gigs either of those nights - I've got cash ready to spend, and it would be a dream come true!!
08-06-2008 19:26 Sam e. Ching is offline Search for Posts by Sam e. Ching Add Sam e. Ching to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

well it is possible - you could see Mark & Bruce with the Jimmy Pailer and the Prophets - they play every Wed. PM at the Torch Club in Sacramento...

don't know if they will be playing Aug. 13 or not - but definitely worth checking into... actually - I just checked your in luck - they are scheduled to play the Torch Club on the 13th @ 9 PM.

peace.

~f

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 08-07-2008 05:36.

08-07-2008 05:34 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Sam e. Ching
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-26-2008

Awesome - I'm there . . . thanks so much for the tip!!!
08-07-2008 07:22 Sam e. Ching is offline Search for Posts by Sam e. Ching Add Sam e. Ching to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike and Mark...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH