77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77's on tour! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

The 77's on tour! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When was the last time you heard something new from The 77's? Too long, you say? Well, your patience has paid off and your wait is almost over. Mike Roe, Mark Harmon and Bruce Spencer have been back in the studio after a six year hiatus and recently kicked out what could possibly be their best album to date. Roe describes it as, “American roots music done 77's style. For lack of a better term, call it 'rock and roll’.”

Now that the album is being readied for release this summer, The 77’s are heading out on the road to share those tunes with you! They are excited and geared up to give you their best.

The 77’s will be the best show in town on any given evening, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by. If you are interested in booking a show, please contact us immediately for details.

Tour Dates: June 20-July 4, 2008 (July 3-4 are at Cornerstone, on the Gallery Stage and Main Stage.)

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
Artist Management and Promotion
LAM PRODUCTIONS
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
http://lamconcerts.com
03-27-2008 13:03 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will there be a Eugene show?
03-27-2008 13:06 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gur

Given that this is leading into Cornerstone, I think that would either have to be at the beginning, or would cost somebody some round-trip plane tickets.

The essential part, of course, is the three-day stopover in Nebraska, during which they will play the entire catalog of songs since the Scratch Band Days. I need to get on the horn and see if Governor Heineman has the check cut yet, or if he needed to go out for more ink to write all of the zeroes at the end of the figure.

Confused

Happy Sorry--lost my head!

03-27-2008 14:22 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by Gur

Please G d, let there be another Eugene show, I'll be there for sure if there is.

~Saint Augustine~
03-27-2008 15:28 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77sfan
quote:
Originally posted by Gur

Please G d, let there be another Eugene show, I'll be there for sure if El is there.

me too! Happy Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
03-27-2008 15:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gur

Please G d, let there be another Eugene show, I'll be there for sure if El is there.

me too! Happy Tongue

We're working on it! Keep your fingers crossed. Cool

Linda
03-27-2008 16:32 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

let me know where atlanta fits.

we've been too long without mike roe here.

03-27-2008 16:44 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77sfan 77sfan is a male

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gur

me too! Happy Tongue

We're working on it! Keep your fingers crossed. Cool

Linda

How many times do I have to cross them to make this happen? Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
03-27-2008 17:14 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just do it as often as it takes!

Don't let us down, fan!!
03-27-2008 19:03 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I'll see if I can find the minutes of the Not Going to Eugene Support Group and have that in place for the less fortunate.

03-27-2008 19:09 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

losers
03-27-2008 19:13 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
losers

....pitiful, puling, donut-eating wrecks gathered in the corner of a dusty classroom, mourning their hapless fate as chunks of jelly and frosting mixed with tears fall to the uncarpeted floor....

It'll be good to get everybody together again! Happy

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-25-2008 19:48.

03-27-2008 19:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Big Grin Big Grin

Sounds like the 2nd best place to be on the planet.
03-27-2008 19:50 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Updated summer booking info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're busy booking The 77's summer tour and Mike Roe, Mark Harmon, and Bruce Spencer are looking forward to getting back on the road. We are sad, but Ken Mueller recently got a "real" job and it's taking more time and energy than he anticipated so, unfortunately for us, he stepped down as booking agent.

Jeffrey Kotthoff has graciously (temporarily) accepted the task, so please submit all 77's summer tour booking inquiries to:

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records
booking@lo-fidelity.com
630-926-3480 (please call between 1pm and 5pm central time, Monday-Friday)

Tour Dates: June 15-July 4, 2008 (July 3-4 are at Cornerstone, on the Gallery Stage and Main Stage)

Jeffrey has been sent all of Ken's correspondence with promoters, so if you were in the middle of a deal, Jeffrey is up to speed and will be in contact with you.

Thanks!

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
Artist Management and Promotion
LAM PRODUCTIONS
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
http://lamconcerts.com
04-21-2008 17:08 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

I sent an email to Trinity House here in Michigan. They have had Mike and dogs and 77s and roe pritzl so I wanted to make sure they knew about it so hopefully I get a chance to see them live with this new stuff!!!!
Too bad it's not October around Halloween...I know Mike loves the graves behind the place Smile
If not I may need to spend some money I don't have and look for a place!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nick: 04-25-2008 19:27.

04-25-2008 19:26 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by nick
I sent an email to Trinity House here in Michigan. They have had Mike and dogs and 77s and roe pritzl so I wanted to make sure they knew about it so hopefully I get a chance to see them live with this new stuff!!!!
Too bad it's not October around Halloween...I know Mike loves the graves behind the place Smile
If not I may need to spend some money I don't have and look for a place!

Yeah.....they know about it. I'm trying to work out a deal with them...been trying all week....will keep trying.

jeffrey k.

04-25-2008 22:12 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

EXCELLENT!!! Hope that works out!! Thanks!
04-28-2008 14:24 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

can we get a schedule of what's confirmed so far?

04-29-2008 06:43 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
can we get a schedule of what's confirmed so far?

dates will be posted soon.

jeffrey k.

04-29-2008 08:05 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

Will there be a Eugene, OR show??????????????????????????????

Please????????????????????

~Saint Augustine~
04-29-2008 08:45 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » The 77's on tour!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH