77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe in your home?! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe in your home?!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
patch77s
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-17-2006
Favorite 77s album: All of them

Mike Roe in your home?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jesse asked me to post this...

steve
----------------

We are booking some final dates for the February ROE vs. PRITZL tour. To fill in these final days, we'd like to have Michael Roe and Michael Pritzl perform in YOUR home! We have dates available anywhere in the Southern USA as well as some East Coast dates. Michael Roe and Michael Pritzl will be playing some of your favorite 77's/Roe/Lost Dogs/Violet Burning/Pritzl tunes. Call your closest friends and family and get them all to pile into your home for an intimate performance from two amazing songwriters and musicians.

To inquire about bringing Roe and Pritzl into your home, write to Jesse at jesse@provisionnational.com or call 502-271-7644.

--
Jesse Eubanks
Provision National Booking

jesse@provisionnational.com | 502.271.7644
AIM: PNB JesseEubanks
http://www.provisionnational.com
PNB | PO Box 17395 | Louisville, KY 40217
01-19-2007 07:15 patch77s is offline Send an Email to patch77s Search for Posts by patch77s Add patch77s to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd love to have Dr. Love in my home............

but Pritzl will probably have to stay across the street...........

Wink

01-19-2007 08:18 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question RE: Mike Roe in your home?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wondering what it would take to have mike sing at my wedding on 07.07.07............... in spokane, wa
a somewhat serious question? Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
01-19-2007 09:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

RE: Mike Roe in your home?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
wondering what it would take to have mike sing at my wedding on 07.07.07............... in spokane, wa

Buy him an airline ticket and a hotel room and he may just do it. Big Grin

Linda
01-19-2007 10:22 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
I'd love to have Dr. Love in my home............

but Pritzl will probably have to stay across the street...........

Wink

pritzl is cool....nothing wrong with him

01-19-2007 11:42 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Mike Roe in your home?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:

Buy him an airline ticket and a hotel room and he may just do it. Big Grin

Linda

If only I'd known back in '03!

01-19-2007 11:48 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

I noticed that the email said "East Coast". As our house is too small to have another person inside it, if anyone in the South Jersey/Phila., PA/DE area is having Mike at their house, I will gladly come.

I'll bring cookies, chips and salsa, soda -- whatever it takes. Of course, I'd pitch in to help bring the Mikes in the 1st place.

It's a cruel world when 1,000's will flock to the likes of the Pussycat Dolls and Fergie but when a real musician like Mike or the Lost Dogs come round, they don't even get a blurb in the local papers or newscasts. Crying

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77
01-19-2007 11:54 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:

You're getting married on 7/7/07?

I never thought I would type this...but....

Joey,

You Rock!

01-19-2007 15:27 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool RE: Mike Roe in your home?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:

You're getting married on 7/7/07?

I never thought I would type this...but....

Joey,

You Rock!

thanks! Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
01-19-2007 15:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Audiori J
unregistered

Good question since I am getting married later the same month.. Pleased
01-20-2007 09:12
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Congrats to you as well, J, for joining the swelling ranks of those who have courage I scarcely imagine that I could muster.

When my home moves to the south or the East Coast and I become wealthy, I will have the Doctor and his little friend over.

P. S.--do they do windows?

Love,

Marti

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 01-20-2007 15:30.

01-20-2007 14:36 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

My girlfriend was born in 1977 Big Grin

01-20-2007 17:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
My girlfriend was born in 1977 Big Grin

Yes, but does she do windows? Confused

01-21-2007 13:02 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Heck no, I want Mike in my front yard, holding otu a little metal sign with my name and address, like those little black jockeys.

michaelnowthatwouldbecool

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-25-2007 20:06 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Wow, a couple of you guys are getting married. That's really cool... congratulations!!

Not that I'm having them play in my home, but I hope the tours are going well. Pritzl and Roe's voices and styles blend so well together for a dual concert. At the concert I went to recently, Pritzl's music was so beautiful (as well as Roe's as always). I was almost moved to tears quite a few times. Hope the concerts really bring the people in.

01-26-2007 06:57 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Mike at my house? Of course I would love that, but my wife would think I was nuts! And she would think Mike is nuts too for doing such a tour. But I bet you she would think it was cool ....

03-06-2007 10:42 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-07-2008 16:55 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

I saw Mike Roe at Lur King's home! Pleased
03-07-2008 18:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should post that in the Mike Roe in Somebody
Else's Home thread then!
03-07-2008 21:14 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
You should post that in the Mike Roe in Somebody
Else's Home thread then!

Should I make a "whiskey-fueled" comment to soothe your nerves?"
Tongue
03-08-2008 05:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe in your home?!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH