77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s on cornerstone mainstage? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s on cornerstone mainstage? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

77s on cornerstone mainstage? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep..... apparently it's true... two shows from the 77s at c'stone this year... one on the main stage.

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/bands.cfm

the lost dogs get a main stage slot too!

it should also be noted that sixpence none the richer will be playing a side stage...

12-26-2007 05:24 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

o yea... and charlie peacock!

12-26-2007 05:27 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw that. The 77s actually appear to be scheduled on two days.

I was surprised to see Sixpence None the Richer on the roster. Are they back together, or is this a one-time deal?

I would love to see this 25-year anniversary celebration!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 12-26-2007 07:28.

12-26-2007 07:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Very, very cool. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be nice to see Daniel Amos up there as well.
12-26-2007 08:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

This pretty much cements my going to C-Stone. It would be nice to see DA up there, too.

It will be sad to see all the kids leave when all these "dinosaur" bands take the stage, but hopefully some of 'em will stick around!

12-26-2007 09:19 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Sixpence are indeed apparently back together. Whether they are recording I'm not 100% sure.

12-26-2007 10:40 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
This pretty much cements my going to C-Stone. It would be nice to see DA up there, too.

It will be sad to see all the kids leave when all these "dinosaur" bands take the stage, but hopefully some of 'em will stick around!

Rachel and I are planning to go! Cool
12-26-2007 18:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
count me in
12-26-2007 18:17 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by latencybaks
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
count me in

If you drive through on I-80, please pick up the goofy and tired-looking old lady screaming and waving the CORNERSTONE OR BUST sign somewhere around Exit 388.

12-26-2007 18:20 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mezzo

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you serious? I will have to start planning this very soon.
12-26-2007 18:21 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Well, the desire is sincere. I would have to figure out how to address the 108 prohibitive issues standing in the way at the ticket gate, or whatever they'll charge this year. We shall see.

12-26-2007 18:32 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mezzo

If those are the only obstacles, they will not be obstacles.
12-26-2007 18:37 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

DeGarmo & Key! Yay!!

12-26-2007 18:42 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Mezzo

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But they are Eddies now, at least partly.
12-26-2007 18:44 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

I saw D&K in the 80's when I didn't know better.

The M.C. announced a DA show for later in the summer and I did not go! Crying
12-26-2007 18:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Its part of the 25th anniversary extravaganza! Nobody will leave the mainstage during this big blast. They played for the 20th anniversary as well.
12-27-2007 15:47
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77

Rachel and I are planning to go! Cool

and bax?
maybe this is the year i'll finally go! Shocked Pleased

maybe? Happy

maybe no......... Crying Confused Baby

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 12-27-2007 15:52.

12-27-2007 15:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

For the 20th anniversary - didn't they shut down the secondary stages during the big main stage celebration? It seems like they wanted everyone to be at the main stage for that...
12-27-2007 15:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

The site says that it will be one of the few times that they've stopped everything going on elsewhere to focus attention on one event.

12-27-2007 16:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

Would any of the other original members be up for this show?

~Saint Augustine~
12-27-2007 16:45 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s on cornerstone mainstage?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH