77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Looking for fan-club release & Happy Chrimbo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for fan-club release & Happy Chrimbo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aedb15t aedb15t is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-13-2005
Favorite 77s album: 77's

Question Looking for fan-club release & Happy Chrimbo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was not one of the fortunate to obtain the fan club releases. Does anyone have a copy of Happy Chrimbo or any other fan club releases they would be willing to part with?

Contact me off-list: jonathan_d_andrews@comcast.net
10-17-2007 17:44 aedb15t is offline Send an Email to aedb15t Search for Posts by aedb15t Add aedb15t to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe they will be available again in one form or another. There should be announcement coming in the not-to-distant future about that...
10-17-2007 19:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
aedb15t aedb15t is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-13-2005
Favorite 77s album: 77's

Thread Starter Thread Started by aedb15t
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great NEWS!! Thanks
10-19-2007 09:11 aedb15t is offline Send an Email to aedb15t Search for Posts by aedb15t Add aedb15t to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Looking for fan-club release & Happy Chrimbo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH