77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Need All Fall Down » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need All Fall Down
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Midwest77 Midwest77 is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-08-2006

Need All Fall Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am trying to find a copy of "All Fall Down"...my original tape copy was worn-through long ago. I just can't afford the 1-2-3 box set...anyone have any clues as to where i coudl find this album?
12-08-2006 09:58 Midwest77 is offline Send an Email to Midwest77 Search for Posts by Midwest77 Add Midwest77 to your Buddy List
Amadeus Amadeus is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-407.jpg

Registration Date: 12-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: 77s (1987)

RE: Need All Fall Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi. I will be going to a HUGE record/CD/tape convention this weekend and I will look there for you. A lot of stuff is getting so hard to find anymore but I found some great things there last time at a very good price (picked up some OOP stuff). I'll let you know!

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future" - Andrew Volpe
12-08-2006 10:34 Amadeus is offline Send an Email to Amadeus Homepage of Amadeus Search for Posts by Amadeus Add Amadeus to your Buddy List
Midwest77 Midwest77 is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-08-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by Midwest77
RE: Need All Fall Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be fantastic!!!

Truly - i need this album.
12-18-2006 08:18 Midwest77 is offline Send an Email to Midwest77 Search for Posts by Midwest77 Add Midwest77 to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by Midwest77

you can always email Doctor Love.

he has made CD-Rs in the past for the price of a regular CD.

and he signs them too! Cool

12-18-2006 13:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question RE: Need All Fall Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

does his own legal team go after him then? Confused

Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-18-2006 14:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

does his own legal team go after him then? Confused

Tongue

Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nailtatt: 12-18-2006 14:49.

12-18-2006 14:49 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good one

12-18-2006 17:24 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Need All Fall Down

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH