77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs in Redwood City, CA - October 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in Redwood City, CA - October 3 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
matt_nightingale matt_nightingale is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-06-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Lost Dogs in Redwood City, CA - October 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Everybody,

Mike and the Dogs will be at my church on Tuesday, October 3. If you live in the SF Bay area, please plan on joining us for a great evening of music... If you can bring a group of 5 or more paying guests with you, I'll give you 2 free tickets!

Also, I'm trying to get as many people here as possible. If you know someone in the Bay Area, would you consider calling or emailing them to let them know about the show? Please help me fill up my church. Of course, I'd like to be able to pay for the concert, but that's not my main objective. I want a good crowd to welcome the Dogs...

Oh yeah, my band will be opening, so I'd love a good crowd for that too! Smile

Let me know if I can do anything (short of airlifting you here from Virginia or something)... My cell # is 650/218-0544 and my personal email is matt@mattnightingale.net.

Thanks!

Matt

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by matt_nightingale: 09-21-2006 17:14.

09-21-2006 17:13 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shameless.... Wink Tongue

BTW, thanks for the Mr. Buechner's CDs from la-la. Their ggrrrrreat!

09-22-2006 09:43 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by matt_nightingale
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So are you coming or what? Smile
09-25-2006 10:06 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
Someone New

tomorrow night... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, friends... we're almost there. Looking forward to a great Lost Dogs show tomorrow night here in Redwood City.

Check this out: My band is opening, and my church's soundman is our lead guitarist. Anyway, his wife is going to have a baby any minute now... she's actually already having regular contractions, but they're not very strong, and she's been having them on and off since Thursday.

We've got a plan for an alternate soundman if he can't be there, but it won't be as good... and my band! We'll be alright. Our acoustic guitarist can handle it, but again... it won't be our normal sound at all.

Pray with me that this baby hangs on until Wednesday morning!

Matt
10-02-2006 16:30 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
Unbalanced

RE: tomorrow night... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ Those situations make great memories... I hope the baby holds on.

Wish I could be there, but a trip from GA to CA isn't in the cards anytime soon... Confused what with a 4 month-old and all. And then there's the cost of the flight...

Have fun!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by snowblind: 10-02-2006 16:36.

10-02-2006 16:35 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Someone New

in god's hands... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, friends... the show starts in 5-1/2 hours, and my guitarist/soundman's wife's contractions are coming harder... He's home with her now... hoping to be back by 3:30 to meet the band as they roll in around 5... all righty God... Let's see what you've got up your sleeve on this one...
10-03-2006 14:00 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
Someone New

::whew:: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Had a great show tonight. Great sound, great set, great fun, no baby yet. Life is good.

G'night!
10-04-2006 00:25 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Cool
10-04-2006 06:10 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Someone New

Vaughn Joseph Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Born today, 3:15pm. Thank God for holding his birth off for one day!
10-04-2006 21:40 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
Unbalanced

Big Grin Congrats to the parents!

10-05-2006 07:43 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Cool Cool Cool

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-05-2006 13:30 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

details on the show (or the baby...)

10-05-2006 19:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Someone New

a review is coming... but for now... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10-05-2006 22:24 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
Unbalanced

^ That's a motley lookin' crew if I ever did see one!

10-06-2006 04:36 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Steve does not appear to like Mike's hand on his shoulder.

10-06-2006 09:50 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Skinny's got his "game face" on.

10-06-2006 09:57 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Someone New

I just like that Mike's giving a winning smile... I think he's glad to be going home to Sacramento!
10-06-2006 14:30 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

I see Terry's wearing one of his favorite shirts...I think that's the one that he almost lost in Portland when he left it in his hotel room on their way up to Seattle. They tried to recover it on their way down from Seattle to Roseburg, but they got lost in Portland, wasting wasting about 1/2 hr and who knows how many miles.

I saved the day and drove over and picked it up the night of the Portland show. They had it at the front desk, bunched up, stuffed and tied in a plastic bag (like ones you get in the produce section).

Terry scowled and shook his head as I handed it to him. "Look how they took care of it. It looks like a head of lettuce."

"Yeah," I said, "Iceburg."

It was pretty funny. :-)

Linda
10-09-2006 11:07 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Cool Big Grin

10-09-2006 12:06 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs in Redwood City, CA - October 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH