77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » new Roe solo Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new Roe solo Album 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J
unregistered
new Roe solo Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A thread for news, ideas and questions about the upcoming new Roe solo album.
08-29-2006 08:06
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a cover idea:

peawinkel has attached this image:
Dr Love.jpg

08-29-2006 12:48 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

08-29-2006 12:53 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

when is it coming out?
songs?
etc

08-29-2006 12:56 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
studio246 studio246 is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-30-2004

RE: new Roe solo Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, here's my idea for Mike's new solo CD:

Docked Oar Love

Besides the obvious pun, it sounds like it could be part 2 of "The Boat Ashore"

Broderson
09-01-2006 11:32 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Homepage of studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
JohnL JohnL is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-311.jpg

Registration Date: 07-11-2006
Favorite 77s album: Crows

RE: new Roe solo Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by studio246

Docked Oar Love

Broderson

That idea is not half bad...
09-01-2006 12:54 JohnL is offline Send an Email to JohnL Search for Posts by JohnL Add JohnL to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Island Album

I like it.

09-01-2006 15:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

quote:
Originally posted by JohnL
quote:
Originally posted by studio246

Docked Oar Love

Broderson

That idea is not half bad...

your right -- it,s completely bad! Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Tor The Magical Eunuch: 09-02-2006 22:45.

09-02-2006 16:09 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

jsut a sugesstion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i desiged dr. luvs new soldo ablum artwrok 4 him. pleaze dont thin k u have 2 use it jsut becasue i spend ours & ours maeking it or becasue i woold be crunched byond repare if u didn,t use it. plus i writed teh liner notes to. everthings readey 2 go 2 teh printers alls u have 2 do is say teh wrod. Happy

Tor The Magical Eunuch has attached this image:
M Roe Plays (4 CD set).jpg

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Tor The Magical Eunuch: 09-02-2006 22:43.

09-02-2006 18:47 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Cliff Kuiper Cliff Kuiper is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 07-10-2006
Favorite 77s album: Depends on my mood

RE: jsut a sugesstion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tor The Magical Eunuch
i desiged dr. luvs new soldo ablum artwrok 4 him. pleaze dont thin k u have 2 use it jsut becasue i spend ours & ours maeking it or becasue i woold be crunched byond repare if u didn,t use it. plus i writed teh liner notes to. everthings readey 2 go 2 teh printers alls u have 2 do is say teh wrod. Happy

Please tell me this is a joke

09-05-2006 12:54 Cliff Kuiper is offline Send an Email to Cliff Kuiper Search for Posts by Cliff Kuiper Add Cliff Kuiper to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

The good doctor may just do this to appease the gods for his former cruelty to our lil eunuch.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
09-05-2006 14:25 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

RE: jsut a sugesstion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I love that it has "4 CD's"!!! LOL!! That's great. Big Grin

Linda
09-05-2006 15:46 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:

I love that it has "4 CD's"!!! LOL!! That's great. Big Grin

Linda

Narrating all of the recent stories should take up two of the CDs.

09-05-2006 15:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Tongue

11-07-2006 16:59 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » new Roe solo Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH