77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » where is this from? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page where is this from?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

where is this from? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jNVMsyjvM

i don't have this.......i don't think i do anyway.....audio and video seem pretty good....

anyone know?

08-19-2006 21:17 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not sure...

mark with short hair, when was that 2000? i forget

08-19-2006 21:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
not sure...

hmmmm......i was in nashville when i first saw him with short hair......2004...at rocketown in the spring....it was growing back when they came back in the summer. he said he hated it short. Big Grin

08-19-2006 21:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

either way, we must find the source, and get more of that show.

08-19-2006 21:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
not sure...

hmmmm......i was in nashville when i first saw him with short hair......2004...at rocketown in the spring....it was growing back when they came back in the summer. he said he hated it short. Big Grin

2000 - 2004

I was close Tongue

08-19-2006 21:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

this was 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9wiD4yjmt0

08-19-2006 21:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
this was 2004

yes.....as mark's hair was growing back.

08-19-2006 21:36 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

I love how we wouldn't give up on a third encore... Tongue

that was a blast!!!!

08-19-2006 21:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
this was 2004

I really hope this gets on DVD some day with the multi-cameras and soundboard. I had three cameras rolling and there were at least 3 others. That's not counting this camera... I still have the tapes from this camera.

08-19-2006 21:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

yes.....more 77s DVD"s would be cool. Big Grin

08-19-2006 21:53 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

haha She's all "Have fun? See you later!" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

08-20-2006 07:13 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
haha She's all "Have fun? See you later!" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Linda was a wonderful host that weekend! Happy

08-20-2006 11:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

RE: where is this from? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from a 77s concert, i would imagine Cool

08-20-2006 14:22 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

RE: where is this from? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there a way to download these to my computer?
08-20-2006 16:35 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

not that I know of...

I probably have the WoW video somewhere on my computer still. It's not on my website anymore. I'll see if I can put it up again.

08-21-2006 08:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Hey, BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check your PM's. Cool

Linda
08-21-2006 10:11 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

ok Happy

08-21-2006 10:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

WoW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD, that would be great!!
08-21-2006 16:28 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

uploading now....

it takes a lot longer to upload than to download Frown

I found a bunch of others that I will be uploading over the next few days. Some are old but they may be new to the noobs around here. Happy

08-21-2006 20:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
uploading now....

it takes a lot longer to upload than to download Frown

I found a bunch of others that I will be uploading over the next few days. Some are old but they may be new to the noobs around here. Happy

cool Big Grin Big Grin

08-21-2006 20:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » where is this from?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH