77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mark Tootle - Listen - Now Available! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mark Tootle - Listen - Now Available!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Mark Tootle - Listen - Now Available! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now available in the 77s.com webstore - the new release from Mark Tootle on Fools of the World, featuring Mike & Bruce!
08-04-2006 18:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

man I've bought way too much stuff this last month or two.

I do want to check this out though. Cool

08-04-2006 20:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoa! If it's anything like his songwriting from the 2nd and 3rd 77s records, I'll be grabbin' it.

08-04-2006 22:20 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Where can we listen to any clips of it online??
08-05-2006 19:22 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2004

Just orderd a copy....in my effort to get the complete Fools Of The World discography.....oh, speaking of FOW, the spine# for the new Lost Dogs must be wrong ? FOW1012 ?
08-06-2006 14:48 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

did we blow it and double up? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, I think it's right because FOW1013 is Tootle's one, then the upcoming Johnny Reliable one will be FOW1014. Unless there's some other recent title with FOW1012, in which case we're a bunch of f^&^ing idiots Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by dfroystad
Just orderd a copy....in my effort to get the complete Fools Of The World discography.....oh, speaking of FOW, the spine# for the new Lost Dogs must be wrong ? FOW1012 ?
08-06-2006 18:28 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
Where can we listen to any clips of it online??

We'll ask if he's ok with putting a couple up.
08-06-2006 19:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2004

RE: did we blow it and double up? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
No, I think it's right because FOW1013 is Tootle's one, then the upcoming Johnny Reliable one will be FOW1014. Unless there's some other recent title with FOW1012, in which case we're a bunch of f^&^ing idiots Roll Eyes

hmmm...well, my copies of Matt Nightingale and Jason Todd Herring Cds are FOW10012 and FOW10013...so i guess that extra 0 means something then ?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dfroystad: 08-07-2006 08:06.

08-06-2006 23:21 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: did we blow it and double up? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uhhh.....uh huh, yeh. Sure they do, yeh. Right.

quote:
Originally posted by dfroystad
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

hmmm...well, my copies of Matt Nightingale and Jason Todd Herring Cds are FOW10012 and FOW10013...so i guess that extra 0 means something then ?
08-07-2006 10:33 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I just ordered this.
<gulp>

I hope I didn't eff up.
<sigh>

Confused

08-08-2006 08:37 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
I just ordered this.
<gulp>

I hope I didn't eff up.
<sigh>

Confused

why would you think you eff'ed up? i am confused.

08-08-2006 08:43 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
I just ordered this.
<gulp>

I hope I didn't eff up.
<sigh>

Confused

No samples to test out.
I haven't heard anything from him in about 20 years.
<gulp>
I keep buying product like I actually can afford it.
<sigh>

I sure hope this CD kicks serious @$$.

08-08-2006 10:00 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

somebody let me know what this sounds like, please Cool

08-08-2006 19:34 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
quote:
quote:
I just ordered this.
<gulp>

I hope I didn't eff up.
<sigh>

Confused

No samples to test out.
<gulp>
<sigh>

what if it only kicks lighthearted ass?

Was I ever on the inside?
08-08-2006 19:54 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mezzo

why the language? Mad

08-08-2006 19:55 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

sorry. Frown

What if it only kicks lighthearted @S$?

Was I ever on the inside?
08-08-2006 19:57 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mezzo

#$^&& RIGHT!
now you got it!
Cool

08-08-2006 19:59 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:
quote:
quote:
I just ordered this.
<gulp>

I hope I didn't eff up.
<sigh>

Confused

No samples to test out.
<gulp>
<sigh>

what if it only kicks lighthearted ass?

I'm OK with lighthearted...........as long as it doesn't become giddy @$$

08-08-2006 20:30 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

can I change my name to dorkass or would it have to be dork@$$?

Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 08-08-2006 20:34.

08-08-2006 20:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mezzo

[quote]Originally posted by BigDork
can I change my name to dorkass or would it have to be dork@$$?

No change is necessary...........we call you that anyway.
Big Grin

08-08-2006 20:38 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mark Tootle - Listen - Now Available!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH