77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » C0RNERSTONE Wednesday, 7.05.06 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C0RNERSTONE Wednesday, 7.05.06 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! C0RNERSTONE Wednesday, 7.05.06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so how was the show Last Night ?

Gallery Stage Cool

10:00 PM Lost Dogs
12:00 AM 77s

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LuR KiNG: 07-07-2006 11:58.

07-06-2006 09:35 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
jimmy jimmy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-12-2004

Thumb Up! RE: so how was the show Last Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing short of amazing!

The set list: Perfect Blues / Dave's Blues / Rocks in your head / Woody / City of Refuge / Blue Sky / the Gig is up / the Lust... / Outskirts / Nobody's Fault but Mine. Encore: I Can't Get Over it / Do it For Love

I made the 9 hour trip just for that day. It was well worth it. And, the DVD is GREAT!!

07-06-2006 17:17 jimmy is offline Send an Email to jimmy Search for Posts by jimmy Add jimmy to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........................that sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna whine like Homer Simpson..................
07-06-2006 23:25 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

RE: so how was the show Last Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy

The set list: Perfect Blues / Dave's Blues / Rocks in your head / Woody / City of Refuge / Blue Sky / the Gig is up / the Lust... / Outskirts / Nobody's Fault but Mine. Encore: I Can't Get Over it / Do it For Love

I made the 9 hour trip just for that day. It was well worth it. And, the DVD is GREAT!!

they just started ROCKIN' and didn't let up!!!

Wow.

that sounds like a great set.

Cool.

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

07-07-2006 07:02 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
jimmy jimmy is a male
Someone New

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, and Mike had already done an hour and a half set with the Lost Dogs. He was all over his guitar! Just like the old days! You could tell after the show he was spent. You hear about football playerers "leaving it all on the field". The 77's left it all on the stage!

07-07-2006 09:02 jimmy is offline Send an Email to jimmy Search for Posts by jimmy Add jimmy to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Yeah, and Mike had already done an hour and a half set with the Lost Dogs. He was all over his guitar! Just like the old days! You could tell after the show he was spent. You hear about football playerers "leaving it all on the field". The 77's left it all on the stage!

Damn! That is awesome! How was the crowd for the 77's?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nailtatt: 07-07-2006 10:22.

07-07-2006 10:22 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Red Face show us pictures Red Face

give me sugar............in water

07-07-2006 10:56 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Mark Harmon Mark Harmon is a male
The 77s

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

RE: so how was the show Last Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq
quote:

Wow.

Cool.

~f

Sure enjoyed seeing everyone at the show! We obviously were a little "rusty" - the last time the three of us were on stage together was two years ago... But, we sure had a great time! We just throttled up and let it fly!!! Smile
07-07-2006 11:42 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Harmon
quote:
quote:

Wow.

Cool.

~f

Sure enjoyed seeing everyone at the show! We obviously were a little "rusty" - the last time the three of us were on stage together was two years ago... But, we sure had a great time! We just throttled up and let it fly!!! Smile

I was at that show in Eugene! It was a great night!!!!!!

07-07-2006 11:45 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow.

Cool.

~f

i missed it!

are you gonna be at the Warehouse Church this Sunday??

07-07-2006 11:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Mark Harmon Mark Harmon is a male
The 77s

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Nope... What's going on there?
07-07-2006 11:53 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Nope... What's going on there?

The Dogs.......I was hoping for an 77's showing but it's a no go Crying

07-07-2006 11:55 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
jimmy jimmy is a male
Someone New

Damn! That is awesome! How was the crowd for the 77's?[/quote]

The crowd was great! They sang along to a lot of the songs! Those years at the main stage were great, but there were always people there just to crowd surf and what not, this was strictly a 77's crowd!

07-07-2006 13:13 jimmy is offline Send an Email to jimmy Search for Posts by jimmy Add jimmy to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Damn! That is awesome! How was the crowd for the 77's?

The crowd was great! They sang along to a lot of the songs! Those years at the main stage were great, but there were always people there just to crowd surf and what not, this was strictly a 77's crowd![/quote]

Thats the way the show in Eugene was 2 year ago! It made it that much more special!

07-07-2006 13:14 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

http://cornerstonefestival.com/coverage2...d=2&page=photos

row 2 #3,4, 5 (though I'm not sure about the second two, they are labeled as theDogs okay, now that I look again, I think they are 77's)
row 3 #7
row 4, #1, 2, 3

then if you go down about half way through this next link there is stuff about Wednesday night (and some thursday stuff about the VB if you are interested)
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/blog/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 07-07-2006 14:42.

07-07-2006 13:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Some pics...

Open them up by clicking on them... they look pretty crappy otherwise.

audiori has attached these images (downsized versions):
front.jpg back2.jpg

audiori has attached these images:
Bruce.jpg
Mark2.jpg
Mike.jpg

07-07-2006 14:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

More..

audiori has attached these images (downsized versions):
MikeMark1.jpg back.jpg

07-07-2006 14:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Big Grin thanks

07-07-2006 14:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

from teh dogs board

quote:
Originally posted by LifeLoveMusic
I don't know if anyone saw this Monsterpod.org.
You can download a video performance or watch it online. The rest of the site looked pretty cool too.

07-09-2006 19:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

^ they have a dogs vid, no 77s

also, they have TVB and OtR

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 07-09-2006 19:23.

07-09-2006 19:21 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » C0RNERSTONE Wednesday, 7.05.06

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH