77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's DVD release announcement » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's DVD release announcement 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I say throw it up all over the place. Every board you can. The more people who see it the better.

Was I ever on the inside?
06-19-2006 17:13 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
I am honored that this DVD project is going to be released on my birthday 07/06/06. Gee thanks for thinking of me guys!!!!! Wink Anyway, this is already on my birthday list and I will be purchasing at least 1 copies if not 2!

Well....we did plan it that way Nails. Mike and I argued for days and days over the release date....and in the end I kept coming back to it really needing to be on your birthday. In the end, he relented, made some comment about "Nailtits" and the date was set. Big Grin

BTW....do you all think the DVD announcement needs to be moved below for the folks who never look up?

jeffrey k.

hell, the smart ones never look below

06-19-2006 18:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

I already have the C-Stone 84 footage...and I'm not sure I'm prepared to see A-Train drum naked Big Grin But still................

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-19-2006 19:39 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Audiori J
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I say throw it up all over the place. Every board you can. The more people who see it the better.

Agree. Things like this have the right to be anywhere. Smile
06-19-2006 20:55
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

you can check www.lo-fidelity.com to see the cover for the DVD....

Brian outdid himself on this one....

jeffrey k.

06-20-2006 01:03 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
you can check www.lo-fidelity.com to see the cover for the DVD....

Brian outdid himself on this one....

jeffrey k.

I cannot wait to get my hands on this
06-20-2006 04:52
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Awesome!

06-20-2006 06:17 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Radioactive Crow

wow that is a fantastic cover.

06-20-2006 11:34 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Audiori J
unregistered

Brian does a great job! This will be big at Cornerstone, I think it and the Dogs album will do really well.
06-20-2006 12:42
Radioactive Crow

I'm hoping to pick up both of them at the Roxana Lost Dogs show. Cool

06-20-2006 13:09 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I've posted the announcement on the KMax Bored, the King's X board, & the Fair Board.

Cool

06-20-2006 13:32 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
I've posted the announcement on the KMax Bored, the King's X board, & the Fair Board.
Cool

Thanks man....much appreciated. If anyone wants to hit the Over The Rhine board and the VOL-list that would be great too...

jeffrey k.

06-20-2006 17:11 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

I posted it on the Velvet Blue board and the VOL board although the VOL board looks like it died a slow death a long time ago.

06-20-2006 18:23 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt

Awesome!

RINGING ENDORSEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-20-2006 18:47 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I posted it on the Velvet Blue board and the VOL board although the VOL board looks like it died a slow death a long time ago.

Cool....thanks....!!

jeffrey k.

06-20-2006 18:49 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

It's been posted on the ATHr board for the 18 people that admit to being there and the innumerable that don't.

06-22-2006 06:07 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
If anyone wants to hit the Over The Rhine board

I HiT the orchard
06-22-2006 07:48 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

We've been hitting the newsgroups and a few music news sites with the press release.. not sure how many people use the newsgroups anymore.. looks like they're about 90% spam these days.
06-22-2006 14:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We've been hitting the newsgroups and a few music news sites with the press release.. not sure how many people use the newsgroups anymore.. looks like they're about 90% spam these days.

I've noticed the same thing....nothing like spam to ruin something that was actually a useful tool.

The odd thing is that I'm not certain the 77's Listserv got the message. Their list crashed or stalled last weekend....of course right when the DVD announcement went up...and it never seemed to go through the system. Either that or people don't care....which would be sad....and I doubt thats the case....so I think I will re-post tonight.

Thanks to everyone for helping get the word out. I really appreciate it. Happy

jeffrey k.

06-22-2006 14:42 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
If anyone wants to hit the Over The Rhine board

I HiT the orchard
Hey

Dale...do you remember where you posted?

Thanks man...

jeffrey k.

06-22-2006 14:49 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's DVD release announcement

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH