77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Thumb Up! The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"On behalf of Terry, Derri, Steve and myself, we cannot wait to see and play
for all of you again, especially the songs from our wonderful new album entitled
"The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees". These eleven new songs are a
gift from us to you -- we have never stayed up later or worked harder to bring you
our very best. We think you'll agree with us that this one is terrific -- another
'classic' along the lines of "Gift Horse" or "Real Men Cry".
Real drums (courtesy of Steve H.) Real bass (from the great Tim Chandler) Loud
electric guitars (mine and Derri's) Even some loud obnoxious rock and roll (thanks
to Terry this time!) Gorgeous melodies and ballads (from all of us). Yes, it's
a winner..."

-Mike Roe

excerpted from The Watering Hole

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by peawinkel: 05-23-2006 15:44.

05-23-2006 15:43 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from the choir board

quote:
Originally posted by buckeye dan
I was on the phone with Roe this evening. Derri is mixing the new Lost Dogs brand new studio album as I write. Mike sounds pretty darn excited about this one...I'm going to try and talk with Steve this week too and get some updates on this record and other Steve/Derri/Marc news so I can do some updates on this site!
dm

05-24-2006 07:53 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Mezzo

Thread Starter Thread Started by peawinkel
Cool Derri from The Monkeyboard: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a note to say that i'm finishing the mixes on the new album as we speak. All the songs are mixed except for one which i will finish over the weekend. We recorded the cd over a 2 week span April 24 thru May 7th. I must say it's one of the best things we've ever recorded. Terry's telling great stories and writing great songs, Steve, Mike and I also wrote great songs for the cd. Mike is singing like an angel, I'm still singing like a girl, Steve is drumming his butt off and keeping us on track. I've had a great time making this cd with my closest friends. I hope we keep doing this until we leave this world. I'm going back in the studio to listen to the mixes one more time.
Peace to you all.

05-25-2006 09:59 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow!

that is pretty cool.

I am glad the band is proud of this one... i look forward to hearing the disc and hearing it live in July!

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

05-25-2006 10:13 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wonder if there are bell like tones on this one? Mike?

Seriously, I am looking forward to this. These albums come out too far apart. I think we all selfishly want a new one every few months.
05-25-2006 10:18
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Seriously, I am looking forward to this. These albums come out too far apart. I think we all selfishly want a new one every few months.

That is the case with all of the bands involved as well!

05-25-2006 15:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: Derri from The Monkeyboard: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DerriDaugherty
NP:
The new Lost Dogs CD "The Lost Cabin and The Mystery Trees"
05-26-2006 06:36 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Derri from The Monkeyboard: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what the heck is the monkeyboard?

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
05-26-2006 06:59 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

^ the Choir's Message Board...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

05-26-2006 07:01 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

You're not missing anything Bret.
05-26-2006 07:08
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by j77

LOL!

05-26-2006 09:17 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Mezzo

Matt Slo...I mean...Tim Chandler from the Monkeyboard: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gee. thanks Dan and Derri for mentioning that I also played on it. (see what i mean about bass players, folks? when it comes down to it, who really cares?)

05-26-2006 10:23 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by j77

Except Dan, Derri, Steve, and Tim....and a lot of the rest of us.
05-26-2006 10:23
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

YuP Cool CooL Place
05-26-2006 11:06 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Mezzo

Thumb Up! Uncle Terry chimes in.............. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Hindalong told me on the phone the other night that this may be the best
record he's ever participated on. 'Really?' I said with a laugh. I was
waiting for the punch line. It never came. I think he might be right... at
least it's right up there. I got teary-eyed listening to the rough mixes
when I got back home from Nashville - not because it was sad music, (in
fact, a couple of tunes are screamingly funny) but because some great
friends had come together and created a true thing of beauty. I hope you
guys like it. We worked hard to make it happen, but believe me when I tell
you that you're all worth it." - Terry Taylor

Excerpted from The Lost Dogs Newsletter

05-26-2006 11:22 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I am really excited to hear this one. I can't wait to see the Dogs on July 7 Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
05-26-2006 13:16 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

How much of this will be downloadable?

05-26-2006 13:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

I get more than enough of some of you here or at the DAmb. Big Grin
05-26-2006 19:22
Audiori J
unregistered

I enjoy everyones company in this weird little Mike-Roe-cosm of the fanbase.
05-27-2006 01:25
j77
unregistered

quote:
I enjoy everyones company in this weird little Mike-Roe-cosm of the fanbase.

Big Grin
05-27-2006 08:12
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH