77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable Than You'll Ever Be » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Miserable Than You'll Ever Be 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jtatsiue jtatsiue is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-12-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

More Miserable Than You'll Ever Be Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone own the album, More Miserable Than You'll Ever Be? Is it for sale anywhere? If not, I'll pay someone to burn it for me and mail me the copy. I lost my cassette years ago and I've never been able to find another, preferably on CD.

-- Lloyd Dobler
03-12-2006 10:41 jtatsiue is offline Send an Email to jtatsiue Search for Posts by jtatsiue Add jtatsiue to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you could ask Randy Layton if he still has any. I know he had 10 or so up on Ebay not to long ago.

killmkluv@aol.com

03-12-2006 13:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: More Miserable Than You'll Ever Be Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just keep an eye out on ebay, a copy or two turn up on there every month or two.
03-12-2006 15:31
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe the good doctor himself can help you out in this area as well:

Click Here
03-12-2006 16:23 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

that is cool! Where else have you ever seen that offer>?

03-13-2006 21:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

RE: More Miserable Than You'll Ever Be Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nobodeys more miserble tahn me soemtimes but then toher times i,m realley actualy very happy & no one can breaka my stride !

03-14-2006 15:01 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Tor The Magical Eunuch
nobodeys more miserble tahn me soemtimes but then toher times i,m realley actualy very happy & no one can breaka my stride !

Beat it you freak!

03-15-2006 08:03 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

Beat it you freak!

o nailstat u apear hard on the outsied but i kno w u r jsut a big cudley tetty bear! Pleased

03-15-2006 08:14 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

Beat it you freak!

o nailstat u apear hard on the outsied but i kno w u r jsut a big cudley tetty bear! Pleased

And your a hemmorhoid

03-15-2006 09:27 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

For $15, Mike will make you an autographed DVR of MMTYEB. I just received mine a few days ago. Cool

03-26-2006 11:36 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable Than You'll Ever Be

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH