77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » 7&7is - 11/22/2004 Roxana, IL » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7&7is - 11/22/2004 Roxana, IL
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

7&7is - 11/22/2004 Roxana, IL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well...the news I wanted to hear came today.

My job doesn't start until December 6, so, I am not obligated to be anywhere on 11/23. My wife has agreed to me cruisin' up to Roxana, IL, with a new 77's convert buddy, to hang out with Rob 3.0 and catch the show.

We will be departing, soon after the show, to head back here, as my buddy's wife has to be at work by 4am. My travel calculations indicate that we will arrive back in Springtown around 2:30am.

I am quite pumped!!!

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
11-15-2004 07:57 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: 7&7is - 11/22/2004 Roxana, IL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cinco de Bret
Well...the news I wanted to hear came today.

My job doesn't start until December 6, so, I am not obligated to be anywhere on 11/23. My wife has agreed to me cruisin' up to Roxana, IL, with a new 77's convert buddy, to hang out with Rob 3.0 and catch the show.

We will be departing, soon after the show, to head back here, as my buddy's wife has to be at work by 4am. My travel calculations indicate that we will arrive back in Springtown around 2:30am.

I am quite pumped!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

11-15-2004 10:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I wasn't already going to be on vacation, I'd SOOOOO make the drive down there for this show.

4 1/2 hours and good tunes makes for an easy drive. Ah, maybe next time.
11-15-2004 10:35 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

coolness Bret. Looking forward to seeing you again. Hopefully there will be a big turn out. I'm dragging my sister and her husband along. She used to be a fan. I hope they like it.

Was I ever on the inside?
11-15-2004 11:07 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mr. Magoo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cinco de Bret

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
coolness Bret. Looking forward to seeing you again. Hopefully there will be a big turn out. I'm dragging my sister and her husband along. She used to be a fan. I hope they like it.

I have buddy over on that side of the river, that I am gonna twist his arm to show, and then one from out in Wentzville, that I will do my best to guilt into going.

I may even try to talk my dad into grabbing a few of his buddys

11-15-2004 12:16 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased Baby

11-15-2004 13:07 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

628 miles Crying probably not going to happen... Frown

11-15-2004 14:57 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Hows about you guys record this show and hook the rest of us up?
11-15-2004 15:28
Radioactive Crow

I don't have any recording equipment or I would.

11-15-2004 15:36 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
j77
unregistered

One of you will get some recording gear and record this show. That is an order. Mad
11-15-2004 18:08
Mr. Magoo

I think that Jonathan Dix and Seacock were talking about possibly going. Will see what I can find out.

11-15-2004 18:38 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
j77
unregistered

Dangit, don't you guys understand, that I'm desperate here. I need a boot from this tour. Crying
11-15-2004 18:55
Mr. Magoo

Yeah...me too. I also know that Danny Thweatt should be there, since Roxana is in his neck of the woods.

11-15-2004 19:00 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Mr. Magoo

Hey Rob,

sometime before next monday, send me your cell number, or some way to track you down before the show.

I have to remember to charge my digital camera battery, load the media stick into it, and grab my various CD covers for the boys to autograph, especially my copy of Pray Naked!

Big Grin

11-15-2004 20:05 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Mr. Magoo

less than a week!!!

11-16-2004 10:54 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
less than a week!!!

How can you stand it, Bret?!

11-16-2004 14:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

I am already getting the traveling jones!

11-16-2004 15:29 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Hey Rob,

sometime before next monday, send me your cell number, or some way to track you down before the show.

I have to remember to charge my digital camera battery, load the media stick into it, and grab my various CD covers for the boys to autograph, especially my copy of Pray Naked!

Big Grin

You got it Big Grin

11-16-2004 15:29 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Rob,

Looks like it will be me and possibly 3 other guys from here. One of them can't leave until 3:30, so we will be busting our hump to get there by the time the boys take the stage.

Your help with grabbing our seats, wait...that came out wrong...your help with saving us some seats will be most appreciated!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-18-2004 07:58 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Radioactive Crow

Sure thing Cool

11-18-2004 15:02 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » 7&7is - 11/22/2004 Roxana, IL

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH