77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » FLS$ (77s Tribute) UPDATE - 11/01/04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FLS$ (77s Tribute) UPDATE - 11/01/04 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

FLS$ (77s Tribute) UPDATE - 11/01/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.bigdork.org

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 11-01-2004 11:06.

10-27-2004 18:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
RE: FLS$ (77s Tribute) UPDATE - Pre-Sale 10/27/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 10-28-2004 19:06.

10-27-2004 22:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: FLS$ (77s Tribute) UPDATE - Pre-Sale 10/27/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, BD, can't do it, but I'll see if I can't get the snail mail sent so that you have that much more capital to work with if it's needed.

10-28-2004 04:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

What is this 77s tribute thing? Red Face
10-28-2004 05:56
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Sorry, BD, can't do it, but I'll see if I can't get the snail mail sent so that you have that much more capital to work with if it's needed.

Thanks Marti! you've already done so much for this project and I've got one with your name on it as soon as I get them burned!

edit:
I've got all the material ordered, I'm just waiting on the blank CDRs. (Someone else is silk screening them)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 10-28-2004 08:17.

10-28-2004 08:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by j77
What is this 77s tribute thing? Red Face

some goofy project that has been in the works for two or three years now...

FLS$2...

10-28-2004 08:14 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i promised myself no more pre-orders for anything related to Da or the 77's... when does the actual cd come out? Confused

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-28-2004 09:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
BigDork
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i promised myself no more pre-orders for anything related to Da or the 77's... when does the actual cd come out? Confused

FLS$2... go here

(I only did the pre-order thing because I don't have to pay anything to paypal on orders placed today. plus it helps me know how many to make)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 10-28-2004 09:31.

10-28-2004 09:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I expressed my lofty level of confidence in you by sending slow money via snail mail. It should get there and clear by the time the CDs are released.

11-01-2004 10:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » FLS$ (77s Tribute) UPDATE - 11/01/04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH