77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike and Terry are booking a second annual Christmas show for December. The date available for Eugene is December 12th. The tickets would be around $20.

Before I book this show, is there any interest? Please respond if you would be more than casually interested in having this show in Eugene on Sunday, December 12th.

Thanks.
10-27-2004 10:22 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm casually interested. Tongue

10-27-2004 12:53 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awww why's it gotta be in Eugene Frown

Was I ever on the inside?
10-28-2004 10:14 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Tickets available!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your responses. Here are the details:

12/12 - EUGENE, OR, Café Paradiso, 115 W Broadway
Christmas Tour with Mike Roe & Terry Scott Taylor
w/ special guest Theo Obrastoff
Showtime is 7:30pm, Doors at 7 pm
21+ show
Admission: $20 in advance, $25 at the door

http://wwww.cafeparadiso.com

For more info or advance tix, contact me at: lamiller@uoregon.edu

tickets may be purchased online at 77s.com, danielamos.com, and michaelroe.com

tickets will be available soon at Cafe Paradiso and CD World.

Mike & Terry are too much fun to miss and will certainly get you in the holiday spirit. Grab your friends, and come one and all!

Hope to see you all there!
11-03-2004 23:05 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Tickets available!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would if I could, LM. Please have somebody get us some pictures.

11-04-2004 04:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

RE: Tickets available!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Too bad Eugene isn't located in the Midwest!

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
11-04-2004 06:08 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Cinco de Bret
Too bad Eugene isn't located in the Midwest!

If you figure out how to move it, let me know. We can drop it at the edge of the island and use it as a land bridge.

11-06-2004 06:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

So, who's all planning on going?

11-13-2004 13:45 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

The goatlady is going. i guess i'll have to go with her to protect her from those 3 singing wolves.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-13-2004 13:58 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

cool!...it'd be nice to finally meet her...

Got Cheese? Wink

11-13-2004 14:26 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

She will bring you cheese, Eddie.

11-13-2004 14:35 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
So, who's all planning on going?

i think i'm going to the one in bellingham the next day...... Cool

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
11-13-2004 18:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
She will bring you cheese, Eddie.

Mmmmm....cheese. Pleased

11-14-2004 14:44 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

hey hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i think i'm going to the one in bellingham the next day......

Yah, Joey! Yah, Joey! You da man! Cool Big Grin

11-15-2004 08:54 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

RE: hey hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That sounds like a great show to catch!

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
11-16-2004 10:54 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: hey hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope someone tapes it!

11-16-2004 14:02 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

me too Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
11-16-2004 15:28 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Radioactive Hatchling

i will be happy to tape you, Rob.

11-16-2004 16:18 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

I have really tried to free up my schedule to make this show, but it just isn't going to happen. Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
11-16-2004 16:39
Radioactive Hatchling

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

11-16-2004 16:47 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH