77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bellingham... Cool

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
11-16-2004 16:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
It's almost here!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, kids, the date is fast approaching! Only 8 more days....

Sunday, December 12th
Café Paradiso, 115 W Broadway, Eugene, OR
w/ Theo Obrastoff
Showtime is 7:30pm, Doors 7 pm
21+ show
$20 in advance, $25 day of show
wwww.cafeparadiso.com

I'm sure there will be tickets available at the door, so start the season off right and invite your friends!

See you soon.
12-04-2004 21:53 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: It's almost here!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man I wish I could make this show. Crying
12-05-2004 06:37
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can, J, you can. If i can get the goatlady to travel with me at Christmas, anything is possible.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
12-05-2004 09:43 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm thinkin' about strolling in... Cool

After I've finished raiding all the dumpsters from Oak to Lawrence St. Tongue

12-05-2004 19:37 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
You can, J, you can. If i can get the goatlady to travel with me at Christmas, anything is possible.

I can't get my wife to go along, so I'll have to bow out of this one.
12-05-2004 19:55
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

bummer, dude... Frown

12-05-2004 20:04 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

Aar Christmas & More Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, it is finally arrived!

Friday Portland, OR
Saturday Bellingham, WA
Sunday Eugene, OR

See as many of you as possible there and then!

12-07-2004 08:22 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Aar Christmas & More Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by theo
Well, it is finally arrived!

Friday Portland, OR
Saturday Bellingham, WA
Sunday Eugene, OR

See as many of you as possible there and then!

Have fun--we'll look forward to hearing about it. Smile )

12-07-2004 10:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

Online ticket sales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has come to my attention that the PayPal link isn't working right. Someone was trying to buy tickets on the DA website and it wouldn't let them, but the 77s site did. I don't know if the 77s site has quit working, too.

If so, please email me with your ticket request and I will be happy to hold them at the door for you at the "purchased in advance" price. You may also contact Cafe Paradiso or CD World and purchase tickets from them, but they will add a service charge.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Linda
LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729-7771
12-09-2004 09:56 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

RE: Online ticket sales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s

Linda
LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729-7771

huh, I always thought the first letter in the username was an I but I'm guessing its actually an L.

it will always be I am 77s to me Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
12-09-2004 13:28 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Online ticket sales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

Linda
LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729-7771

huh, I always thought the first letter in the username was an I but I'm guessing its actually an L.

it will always be I am 77s to me Big Grin

(me too)

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-09-2004 13:33 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

Hey EVA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Really looking forward to meeting the Goatlady and seeing you again, my friend!! Big Grin

12-10-2004 08:17 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Hey EVA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think his 'puter's ailing, theo, but I'm sure he'd rather talk to you than read you, anyway.

12-10-2004 10:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike's medley of his hit was #1 in Eugene for a couple weeks, you know.

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
12-10-2004 10:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

I wonder if El will show up to the show?

12-10-2004 11:03 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Did I miss the commentary regarding this show that landed somewhere else, or did no one comment? Confused

01-11-2005 10:31 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Did I miss the commentary regarding this show that landed somewhere else, or did no one comment? Confused

Well, sorry, no, you didn't miss any commentary. I was trying to get over the flu for that show. I had a terrible cough and was generally rundown, but the show must go on!!

It was not well attended, but was very fun. Cafe Paradiso provides an intimate setting which was perfect for this Christmas show. A couple of audience members had some perfect comebacks that had Mike and Terry in stitches.

Afterward, Mike,Terry, and Theo came out, chatted, and sat with fans at the tables until we closed down the place about an hour later. It was a regular little party.

Baxter didn't make it up due to a horrible cough/flu/cold thing. Eddie was a no show, too!?! Hope everything's okay.

Thanks for asking. I've been remiss.
01-11-2005 11:19 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marti

Well, sorry, no, you didn't miss any commentary. I was trying to get over the flu for that show. I had a terrible cough and was generally rundown, but the show must go on!!

It was not well attended, but was very fun. Cafe Paradiso provides an intimate setting which was perfect for this Christmas show. A couple of audience members had some perfect comebacks that had Mike and Terry in stitches.

Afterward, Mike,Terry, and Theo came out, chatted, and sat with fans at the tables until we closed down the place about an hour later. It was a regular little party.

Baxter didn't make it up due to a horrible cough/flu/cold thing. Eddie was a no show, too!?! Hope everything's okay.

Thanks for asking. I've been remiss.

No stress--I was just curious. Health to the lot of you.

01-11-2005 13:48 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH