77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike & Mark Chicago show info!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Mark Chicago show info!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Mike & Mark Chicago show info!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Celebrate the release of the new Mike Roe and Mark Harmon record "Fun With Sound":

Sunday, November 7
Wise Fools Pub
www.wisefoolspub.com
2270 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL
7pm Steve Thorngate (founding member of Ticklepenny Corner.)
7:30pm OVERHANG (www.overhangonline.com)
8:30pm Mike & Mark
$10 cover

Don't miss this show!

jeffrey k.

10-26-2004 00:23 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kicking faithing Arse!

Michaelhyped

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
10-26-2004 04:38 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Kicking faithing Arse!
Michaelhyped

Pleased I got an e-mail from jeffery k. Cool

oh, yea it's pretty CooL Mike & Mark will be in Chicago too...

10-26-2004 06:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike & Mark Chicago show info!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH