77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7 & 7 is Fun With Sound samples... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7 & 7 is Fun With Sound samples... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Harmon Mark Harmon is a male
The 77s

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

7 & 7 is Fun With Sound samples... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I've posted mp3 samples on the website from the new record Mike and I just completed! Look forward to seeing most of you out on the road in a couple of weeks!!!!!

m
10-23-2004 21:55 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool! Cool
10-23-2004 22:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check em out! They all sound really cool!
10-24-2004 09:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those samples sound excellent. I cannot wait for the album to come out. Cool
10-24-2004 12:14
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Baby

excellent.

can't wait to see you guys live

Baby

10-24-2004 12:26 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Cool
10-24-2004 16:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Thanks again for the samples. I went ahead and ordered my copy. Cool
10-25-2004 07:18
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

nice. i will be getting this soon.

unfortunately, i'm not going to be able to make the chicago date of the tour..........crap.
10-25-2004 07:28 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

From what we understand we should have ours to send
out the first week of November. And Mike and Mark
will of course have theirs on the tour.

We are still trying to find out if we can make a show or not,
would love to hear this stuff live. I think it would give a different
perspective on the songs.
10-27-2004 09:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Great, I can't wait for my copies. Cool
10-27-2004 17:14
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

The clips are amazing--thank you, Mark!

11-08-2004 02:57 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

I really like these new clips!
Since I tend to like my guitars turned up, I like Refuge the best.
But, as is with 7 & 7 Is, each tune sorta puts you in a different frame of mind. You kinda get lost in the music, and for me, that is a wonderful thing.

11-08-2004 09:07 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Grizzly Bear Grizzly Bear is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-04-2004

Where do I order my copy?

12-04-2004 11:50 Grizzly Bear is offline Search for Posts by Grizzly Bear Add Grizzly Bear to your Buddy List
Grizzly Bear Grizzly Bear is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-04-2004

Nebbermind I found it..... Cool

12-04-2004 12:55 Grizzly Bear is offline Search for Posts by Grizzly Bear Add Grizzly Bear to your Buddy List
Lovely Man Lovely Man is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: 7 & 7 is Fun With Sound samples... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why the heck is Mark listed as "Someone New"?! I mean, he's IN the band, people! Big Grin

bad bad breath (yuck)
01-05-2005 08:57 Lovely Man is offline Send an Email to Lovely Man Search for Posts by Lovely Man Add Lovely Man to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: 7 & 7 is Fun With Sound samples... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Harmon
Hi all,

I've posted mp3 samples on the website from the new record Mike and I just completed! Look forward to seeing most of you out on the road in a couple of weeks!!!!!

m

hey Mark & Mike...

is this the best CD of 2004 ?

for me it is either FuN With SounD or U2's HTDAAB Confused
right now I am leaning toward U2... but that is cause all the extra tracks
& trading etc. surrounding HTDAAB... there is just such a BuZZ for me
and my music buds... b-sides, outtakes, remixes, demo's Cool etc....

hmmm....

I wonder if there are any outtake's, DeMo'S or Alternate MiXeS of songs
from FuN With SounD.
if there are even just a FeW could you guys share them with us ?

Lets KeeP the FuN With SounD BuZZ going strong Cool

01-26-2005 07:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Lovely Man
Why the heck is Mark listed as "Someone New"?! I mean, he's IN the band, people! Big Grin

That's a reference to post count.
Users 77 Perfect Blues
Users 78 Baby Elvis
Users 277 Drowning with Land in Sight
Users 477 Praying Naked
Users 777 Mr. Magoo
Users 1077 Unbalanced
Users 1277 Pearl Before Swine
Users 1477 Flower in the Sand
Users 1977 Mezzo
Users 3777 Kite Without a String
Users 5777 Happy Roy
Users 7777 Radioactive Hatchling
Users 9977 Radioactive Crow
Users 14777 Radioactiveaudiori
Users 14777 Radioactiveaudiorini
Users 17777 Rocks in your Head
Moderators 0 Moderator
Super Moderators 0 Super Moderator
Administrators 0 Administrator

01-26-2005 10:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7 & 7 is Fun With Sound samples...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH