77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » PPOTA Song Order » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PPOTA Song Order
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

8 tracks... I don't have any of them...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

04-02-2005 10:10 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glenn had an 8-track player in his Volkswagen bug when I met him. The VW didn't have enough volts to play it right, so it would drag like crazy. Then Glenn upgraded to a 12-volt system. Oh, yeah, nothing but coolness for "Maniac Miller" which was what people called Glenn in college. He earned that title, let me tell you. Hard to believe? I have stories!! Shocked

My boss bought a car w/ an 8-track player a few years ago. It still works, but once you run a tape through it, it's ruined. I was in Portland awhile back and bought her a bunch of 8-tracks from Goodwill for cheap, cheap enough for one-time use, for sure.
04-02-2005 10:39 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

one time play...

that is funny linda.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

04-02-2005 11:01 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » PPOTA Song Order

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH