77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » For sale: 7&7is Box Set -- Rare, Mint condition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For sale: 7&7is Box Set -- Rare, Mint condition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Westminster
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-09-2004

For sale: 7&7is Box Set -- Rare, Mint condition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm selling this for a flat $40 + S&H. First paying buyer gets it.

77s RARE Box Set-77's Michael Roe-CD,45,cass.

This is a box set containing a 3-inch CD, 7-inch 45, and a cassette. This is NOT the 123 box set. This is even more rare. The set is in brand new condition. I have scarcely handled it. The CD, tape, and LP have only been played once or twice.

Released in 1989 on Alternative Records, this box set came out under the moniker "7&7is" instead of 77's, but this is definitely a rare Michael Roe/77's item.

The back side has Mike Roe's autograph.

Contents:
3-inch CD:
1. The Treasure in You
2. Miserable
3. Perfect Blues

7-inch Single (45 RPM) - Yellow Vinyl
The "ballad" side: Jesus
The "rhythm" side: Unsatisfied

Cassette:
The "ballad" side:
1. The Treasure In You
2. Come and Gone

The "rhythm" side:
1. Miserable
2. UUUU

Pictures available on request. Paypal preferred. Cashier's check accepted.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Westminster: 10-09-2004 09:27.

10-09-2004 09:26 Westminster is offline Send an Email to Westminster Search for Posts by Westminster Add Westminster to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: For sale: 7&7is Box Set -- Rare, Mint condition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just sent you an email on this.
10-09-2004 11:46
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: For sale: 7&7is Box Set -- Rare, Mint condition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Westminster
Cassette:
The "ballad" side:
1. The Treasure In You
2. Come and Gone

The "rhythm" side:
1. Miserable
2. UUUU

I ordered this box-set from the local Christian Book store in Brainerd, and all I got was this tape! Crying
10-09-2004 20:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown

Was I ever on the inside?
10-10-2004 12:00 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well I did not even own a CD player at the time, but still it would have been cool to get the whole set!
10-10-2004 17:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

lol thats a real shame.

Was I ever on the inside?
10-10-2004 18:58 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

yes... yes it is.
10-10-2004 20:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

I'm sorry for your loss dennis. However, I am very happy for my gain. Big Grin
10-10-2004 20:51
dennis
Happy Roy

Bully for you! Tongue
10-10-2004 20:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » For sale: 7&7is Box Set -- Rare, Mint condition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH