77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Somerset, NJ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Somerset, NJ???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Somerset, NJ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sat - Nov 20 Somerset, NJ
TBA

DO tell....

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
10-07-2004 08:55 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Tony S.
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-07-2004

Mad RE: Somerset, NJ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was not made aware of this....

10-07-2004 12:30 Tony S. is offline Send an Email to Tony S. Search for Posts by Tony S. Add Tony S. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl
Yo James... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Given our correspondence elsewhere....

Is this new infomation, old and now invalid information, or just the current wishful thinking? Big Grin Crying Shocked

Sat - Nov 20 Somerset, NJ
Community Baptist Church
211 DeMott Lane
Somerset, NJ 08873
Doors open at 7pm
Showtime is 7:30pm
$10 suggested donation
For more information email jsodell@att.com

10-20-2004 06:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Based on my correspondence with Jim, I'm thinking this is in the 'wishful thinking-probably not happening' stage. He was running into a few snags himself. If I hear anything positive, I will post.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by bubbaepp: 10-21-2004 09:08.

10-21-2004 09:05 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A little of both. Officially old and invalid. He's trying to get something going on on the 17th in New Brunswick or thereabouts but it didn't sound promising. (And at that point, I'd have to bow out anyway -- bad day of the week and too far given that -- but it'd be closer to you, anyway. Big Grin )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 10-21-2004 09:15.

10-21-2004 09:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Somerset, NJ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH