77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Asherman Asherman is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like someone's gonna want a little squidly diddly squirming and dancing about in their lap!

Roll Eyes

05-29-2004 14:09 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't go if there was going to be drinking. Red Face

05-29-2004 14:14 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Can't say I blame ya. Red Face

05-29-2004 15:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

I can respect your feelings on this matter. Smile

05-29-2004 17:41 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I think he's lyin Roll Eyes

Was I ever on the inside?
05-29-2004 21:59 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt

Pleased

05-29-2004 22:02 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Radioactive Crow

Big Grin

05-29-2004 22:38 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

I personally have a little bit of a problem with having a beer garden at this show. But it's the 77s and I'm not going to miss it. I won't be stepping foot into the beer area but if others want to, that's okay.

Why do they call it a beer garden anyway. Are they growing beer there?
05-30-2004 06:25
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

They call it a beer garden because you grow so much piss and vinegar when you drink the stuff. Tongue

Sorry, I don't mind being around someone who drinks one or two beers, but when they start going over that people start acting different. Just my opinion and feelings.

05-30-2004 06:35 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Beer Garden Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The "beer garden" is downstairs and I've never seen it, personally. I've been to many shows at the WOW Hall and I didn't even know it was there until I booked this show. You'd never even know it was there unless somebody told you. There are no signs leading the way or anything. It's very unobtrusive.

This is an all ages show, so alcohol isn't even allowed upstairs.

Just wanted to clarify that this is nothing like a bar.
05-30-2004 09:00 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Thank you lam77s! Pleased

So it's kinda like goin' and seein' DA play at the State Fair.

There is a beer garden near the arena...but it's not allowed inside. Cool

05-30-2004 09:40 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Asherman

So it's kinda like goin' and seein' DA play at the State Fair.

There is a beer garden near the arena...but it's not allowed inside. Cool

Exactly.
05-30-2004 10:08 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered
RE: Beer Garden Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
The "beer garden" is downstairs and I've never seen it, personally. I've been to many shows at the WOW Hall and I didn't even know it was there until I booked this show. You'd never even know it was there unless somebody told you. There are no signs leading the way or anything. It's very unobtrusive.

Thanks for clearing that up lam77s. Cool
05-30-2004 12:04
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt
RE: Beer Garden Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s

Excellent!

And I also agree with Squid. More than 2 or 3 beers and people begin acting like asses!

05-30-2004 15:30 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Well, except for Nail...he's always an a.......... Shocked

Big Grin Just kidding my tattoo'd friend, just kidding. Pleased

05-31-2004 04:47 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

Roll Eyes

05-31-2004 22:12 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Baby Elvis

Red Face
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
Roll Eyes

05-31-2004 22:13 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by Asherman
Red Face
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
Roll Eyes

Red Face

05-31-2004 22:14 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

hmmm I wonder what that was all about

05-31-2004 22:23 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

77s related...

to the top Pleased

06-01-2004 06:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH