77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I may be Mr. Magoo but I see right through you! Cool

06-22-2004 22:14 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie

your just a baby elvis not Mr Magoo Red Face

06-22-2004 22:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

I will land in Eugene, OR - 1 PM Pacific in ONE MONTH....

~f

Cool

06-23-2004 08:18 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

your just a baby elvis not Mr Magoo Red Face

Baby

06-23-2004 09:11 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by freek
I will land in Eugene, OR - 1 PM Pacific in ONE MONTH....

~f

Cool

Excellent. Cool
06-23-2004 16:04
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freek: 06-24-2004 19:56.

06-24-2004 09:58 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
j100xtraII
unregistered

If I pack my bag and start going to bed earlier will it help make this show happen sooner?
06-24-2004 16:20
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm going! Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
06-24-2004 17:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Pleased
06-24-2004 17:34 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

El will be happy too Shocked

06-24-2004 19:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i'm going! Big Grin

Sweet. Big Grin
06-25-2004 05:54
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

hmmm...

the count for 7's heads at this show... 9?!

joey t
bd & eleanor
bax (is latencybaks coming too?)
linda lam77
eddie
nail
j2
pup (I think he mentioned that on the DAmb)
freek

hope I didn't unintentionally miss anyone...

~f

06-25-2004 07:02 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

I dropped off a promo poster to one of the Christian Bookstores yesterday.

I walked up to little gal that was manning the desk and asked if she'd post this poster. She asked if it was a Christian concert and I replied an affirmative.

Then she goes on to say that she was the "music person" and that she'd never heard of the bands. Of course I was shocked! Shocked

I said, "Well, have you heard of Mike Roe?"..."No.", she replied. I said, "Well, how about Daniel Amos?"..."No." was her repeated response..."Are they an 'old person's group'?"!!!

I was appalled! But God love her anyway...Pleased She agreed to post it up in the window.

Man, this town needs some evangelism. Wink

06-25-2004 12:31 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I walked up to little gal that was manning the desk and asked if she'd post this poster. She asked if it was a Christian concert and I replied an affirmative.

Then she goes on to say that she was the "music person" and that she'd never heard of the bands. Of course I was shocked! Shocked

I said, "Well, have you heard of Mike Roe?"..."No.", she replied. I said, "Well, how about Daniel Amos?"..."No." was her repeated response..."Are they an 'old person's group'?"!!!

I was appalled! But God love her anyway...Pleased She agreed to post it up in the window.

That's the kind of stuff that happens here--maybe Eugene is a suburb of Lincoln that I just haven't found yet!

06-25-2004 13:53 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt
Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Not a big shock to me. I tell other Christians that I am going to see the 77's and I get that stupid deer in the headlights look. So I am not surprised by this at all Eddie.

06-25-2004 16:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtraII
unregistered

Bump, to the top. Big Grin
06-27-2004 06:19
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

less than a month... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seventy sevens will be rockin' the hall...

Cool

06-28-2004 16:34 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

headed to... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

~f

Cool

06-28-2004 16:40 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Cool
06-28-2004 18:02 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt
RE: less than a month... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freek

seventy sevens will be rockin' the hall...

Cool

And we will be right up front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-28-2004 20:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH