77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: the dvd Marti 06-15-2004 21:25
 RE: the dvd DaLe 06-03-2004 14:05
 finally some progress ccochran 07-12-2004 07:31
 RE: finally some progress Bret 3B 07-12-2004 07:41
 RE: Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 freek 07-12-2004 10:03
 RE: Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 j100xtraII 07-12-2004 14:20
 Sorta speaking of which.... carl 07-13-2004 05:14
 sample ccochran 07-16-2004 08:32
 RE: sample Bret 3B 07-16-2004 08:44
 RE: sample Bret 3B 07-16-2004 08:53
 RE: sample ccochran 07-20-2004 06:43
 RE: sample j100xtraII 07-16-2004 16:12
 RE: sample BigDork 07-20-2004 07:47
 software ccochran 07-20-2004 10:56
 RE: sample Marti 04-11-2005 14:16
 RE: sample 77 bc 07-11-2005 19:34
 RE: sample Marti 09-01-2005 10:37
 RE: sample 77 bc 09-01-2005 11:11
 RE: sample Marti 09-03-2005 11:55
 RE: sample 77 bc 09-03-2005 12:14
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: the dvd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bret 2.0
quote:
Originally posted by freak
quote:
Originally posted by ccochran
the transfer of the video into a final product is going slow for me as usual. My harddrive crashed and had to be replaced, so I had to start over. Add to it that I'm gonna try out some new "cool" stuff...well it might be done by Christmas Big Grin

Brett, your youth minister talked about a video he had done "back-in-the-day" based on the song "Don't". You might ask him if he has a copy of it. It might be fun to add a little bonus feature to the DVD.

great idea...

take your time ccochran... somethings are worth the wait....

Big Grin

I forwarded Seacock's question to Pastor Christian, to see if he has it. Will let you know what I hear.

Has there been any progress on this inquiry? I'd kind of be interested in seeing that myself.

06-15-2004 21:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: the dvd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freak
take your time
ccochran... somethings are worth the wait.... Big Grin

everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
as for me & my house...

06-03-2004 14:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

finally some progress Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't heard anything about the old "Don't" video. But I did finally make some real progress last week editting the video. I don't like to toot my own horn, but it IS going to be excellent! I got a copy of the mini-DV tapes from another person at the show. Both were setup on tripods for some good steady shots. I have the first set merged together. I was a little worried about whether I could adjust the video to match the audio since there were two different shots. It looks near perfect to me. I tried not to clutter it up with too much "production" and fancy transitions. Most are just quick cross-fades. Here and there I've thrown in a few "fancy" transitions, spit-screens, etc. when it seemed warranted. I really like the last one I did. Each camera shot was zoomed to nearly the same scale. We were on opposite sides so its two different angles. Mike is jammin' on Denomination Blues. I used an extended crossfade so Mike is sorta jammin' beside himself.

I'm a bit "beside myself" with excitement, so maybe I'll get it finished up even before the holidays this year Wink
07-12-2004 07:31 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Bret 3B Bret 3B is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-30-2004

RE: finally some progress Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I haven't heard anything about the old "Don't" video. But I did finally make some real progress last week editting the video. I don't like to toot my own horn, but it IS going to be excellent! I got a copy of the mini-DV tapes from another person at the show. Both were setup on tripods for some good steady shots. I have the first set merged together. I was a little worried about whether I could adjust the video to match the audio since there were two different shots. It looks near perfect to me. I tried not to clutter it up with too much "production" and fancy transitions. Most are just quick cross-fades. Here and there I've thrown in a few "fancy" transitions, spit-screens, etc. when it seemed warranted. I really like the last one I did. Each camera shot was zoomed to nearly the same scale. We were on opposite sides so its two different angles. Mike is jammin' on Denomination Blues. I used an extended crossfade so Mike is sorta jammin' beside himself.

I'm a bit "beside myself" with excitement, so maybe I'll get it finished up even before the holidays this year Wink

WOO HOO!!!!

Kinda like the "Doublemint Twins"
07-12-2004 07:41 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what bret 3.0 said...

~f

07-12-2004 10:03 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
j100xtraII
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want to see that video. Cool
07-12-2004 14:20
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Sorta speaking of which.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yo Bret: PM me, baby. I gots a present for you and needs yr address again....

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
07-13-2004 05:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got a sample and mp3's of the work i've been doing. Check it out. Hopefully my host doesn't mind or notice a bunch of serious bandwith useage Wink
http://www.aledobb.com/cc/
07-16-2004 08:32 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GREAT job on the video footage! Looks way cool, on the transitions from Jonathan's camera angle to yours!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

07-16-2004 08:44 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Mr. Magoo

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Chris,

Was I supposed to be a vine on the CD's you sent me? I gotta look and see where I put those. I think I ripped them to MP3 and then stuck them on the shelf.

07-16-2004 08:53 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
ccochran
Someone New

Brett, You are certainly welcome to vine out the audio CD, but that was not my intent. It was my "thank you" to a great promoter. ( I sent out another copy that is being vined on the recycledsounds group.)
07-20-2004 06:43 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

That video sample looks great so far. I can't wait to see the finished product. Cool
07-16-2004 16:12
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
I've got a sample and mp3's of the work i've been doing. Check it out. Hopefully my host doesn't mind or notice a bunch of serious bandwith useage Wink

hey chris, what editing software do you use? the video looks good BTW

07-20-2004 07:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

software Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm using Pinnacle Studio
07-20-2004 10:56 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:

I pulled up Chris' sample video clip, and on that note will start the swim home in the pouring rain.

04-11-2005 14:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

I can't wait to do it again. I am praying that the new job will provide funds to be able to pull another show together, in the not so distant future.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-11-2005 19:34 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

So are the 131 strenuously obtained photographs gone forever, since bret.com crashed? Confused

09-01-2005 10:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

nope...they are still there, just on a failing machine.

http://bret.streetrodder.net/modules.php...=view_album.php

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-01-2005 11:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc

I think we're going to do some negotiating to get them burned to disk here, unless there's a reason not to do that. Those are special memories.

09-03-2005 11:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc

I think we're going to do some negotiating to get them burned to disk here, unless there's a reason not to do that. Those are special memories.

I gots them backed up on another hard drive, but will burn them to a cd for you, if you would like.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-03-2005 12:14 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH