77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bret Bret is a male

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike and Mark played Park Crest A/G

They were awesome!

can't wait to have them back.

Pic's can be found here...

http://bret.streetrodder.net/modules.php...lbum.php&page=1

06-01-2004 07:21 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was there Big Grin

06-01-2004 07:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
I was there Big Grin

I have a BooTLeG Pleased

06-01-2004 09:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
I was there Big Grin

I have a BooTLeG Pleased

ditto.

Hey Bret, how's things coming with getting that transferred to dvd format? Is that still in the works?

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
06-01-2004 11:16 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

^ what he said...

06-01-2004 11:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
I was there Big Grin

I have a BooTLeG Pleased

Me too, and I'm always looking for more. BooTLeG's that is. Big Grin Big Grin Wink
06-01-2004 12:02
JR88 JR88 is a male

here's a couple of bootlegs Tongue

06-01-2004 12:03 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

quote:

wouldn't that actually be a couple of bootLEGGERS, Mandy?

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
06-01-2004 13:54 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJeff
quote:

wouldn't that actually be a couple of bootLEGGERS, Mandy?

I thought you were my friend Jeff Crying

06-01-2004 14:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

I "heard" this concert... also heard it was great, even better, to be there!!

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
06-01-2004 14:03 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

the dvd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the transfer of the video into a final product is going slow for me as usual. My harddrive crashed and had to be replaced, so I had to start over. Add to it that I'm gonna try out some new "cool" stuff...well it might be done by Christmas Big Grin

Brett, your youth minister talked about a video he had done "back-in-the-day" based on the song "Don't". You might ask him if he has a copy of it. It might be fun to add a little bonus feature to the DVD.
06-03-2004 11:47 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

RE: the dvd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ccochran
the transfer of the video into a final product is going slow for me as usual. My harddrive crashed and had to be replaced, so I had to start over. Add to it that I'm gonna try out some new "cool" stuff...well it might be done by Christmas Big Grin

Brett, your youth minister talked about a video he had done "back-in-the-day" based on the song "Don't". You might ask him if he has a copy of it. It might be fun to add a little bonus feature to the DVD.

great idea...

take your time ccochran... somethings are worth the wait....

Big Grin

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
06-03-2004 13:14 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Bret 2.0 Bret 2.0 is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: the dvd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freak
quote:

great idea...

Big Grin

I forwarded Seacock's question to Pastor Christian, to see if he has it. Will let you know what I hear.

06-03-2004 13:54 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 2.0: forty dlux
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

quote:
take your time
ccochran... somethings are worth the wait.... Big Grin

everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
as for me & my house...

06-03-2004 14:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Bret 2.0
quote:
quote:

great idea...

Big Grin

I forwarded Seacock's question to Pastor Christian, to see if he has it. Will let you know what I hear.

Has there been any progress on this inquiry? I'd kind of be interested in seeing that myself.

06-15-2004 21:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

finally some progress Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't heard anything about the old "Don't" video. But I did finally make some real progress last week editting the video. I don't like to toot my own horn, but it IS going to be excellent! I got a copy of the mini-DV tapes from another person at the show. Both were setup on tripods for some good steady shots. I have the first set merged together. I was a little worried about whether I could adjust the video to match the audio since there were two different shots. It looks near perfect to me. I tried not to clutter it up with too much "production" and fancy transitions. Most are just quick cross-fades. Here and there I've thrown in a few "fancy" transitions, spit-screens, etc. when it seemed warranted. I really like the last one I did. Each camera shot was zoomed to nearly the same scale. We were on opposite sides so its two different angles. Mike is jammin' on Denomination Blues. I used an extended crossfade so Mike is sorta jammin' beside himself.

I'm a bit "beside myself" with excitement, so maybe I'll get it finished up even before the holidays this year Wink
07-12-2004 07:31 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Bret 3B Bret 3B is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-30-2004

RE: finally some progress Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I haven't heard anything about the old "Don't" video. But I did finally make some real progress last week editting the video. I don't like to toot my own horn, but it IS going to be excellent! I got a copy of the mini-DV tapes from another person at the show. Both were setup on tripods for some good steady shots. I have the first set merged together. I was a little worried about whether I could adjust the video to match the audio since there were two different shots. It looks near perfect to me. I tried not to clutter it up with too much "production" and fancy transitions. Most are just quick cross-fades. Here and there I've thrown in a few "fancy" transitions, spit-screens, etc. when it seemed warranted. I really like the last one I did. Each camera shot was zoomed to nearly the same scale. We were on opposite sides so its two different angles. Mike is jammin' on Denomination Blues. I used an extended crossfade so Mike is sorta jammin' beside himself.

I'm a bit "beside myself" with excitement, so maybe I'll get it finished up even before the holidays this year Wink

WOO HOO!!!!

Kinda like the "Doublemint Twins"
07-12-2004 07:41 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what bret 3.0 said...

~f

07-12-2004 10:03 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
j100xtraII
unregistered

I want to see that video. Cool
07-12-2004 14:20
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Sorta speaking of which.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yo Bret: PM me, baby. I gots a present for you and needs yr address again....

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
07-13-2004 05:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH