77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:
After two days in postal limbo, the disk was finally deposited in a locker so that I could pick it up.

Thaaaaaanks for the mem'ries, my friend! Pleased

Mad It's so messed up when people quote themselves!

Pleased At the risk of straying from Doc's digression and running over Seacock in the process, I wanted to say how much fun I had getting Pictures Plus out the other day!

P.S. Hi, Kansas!

I know that I added some "bonus material" but I can't quite remember what the "bonus material" was...

I am getting OLD quick!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-08-2005 13:59 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: good 'ol Seacock Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
So how is the legendary Cock 'o 'th Sea doing these days? You are still the honorary mascot of every Lakehouse event, and we can't wait to call you personally once again during the next Lakehouse to salute you in a happy healthy "HIP HIP HOORAY -- LONG LIVE THE COCK!!"

You'd think if those fellows were going to abuse and mock me every year for the last 5 years, they'd atleast have the descency to do it to my face. But I know you're all scared I'd make you clean up your act, straighten up and act like adults! Put an end to the tom-foolery that goes on in that lakehouse of sin!

I may be a Cock, but I ain't no chicken! Brooock, Brooock

--Seacock
12-09-2005 12:13 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: good 'ol Seacock Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seacock
You'd think if those fellows were going to abuse and mock me every year for the last 5 years, they'd atleast have the descency to do it to my face. But I know you're all scared I'd make you clean up your act, straighten up and act like adults! Put an end to the tom-foolery that goes on in that lakehouse of sin!

I may be a Cock, but I ain't no chicken! Brooock, Brooock

--Seacock

AH, Seacock! what have you done! Back into your cage!

Sorry about that Doc. I try to keep him locked up, but every once in awhile he tries to sneek in a message. My apolgizes to you and your fine friends of the lakehouse.

Looking forward to the January houseshow in KC! I'll be the one hiding behind a camera again.

--Chris
12-09-2005 12:21 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
quote:
After two days in postal limbo, the disk was finally deposited in a locker so that I could pick it up.

Thaaaaaanks for the mem'ries, my friend! Pleased

Mad It's so messed up when people quote themselves!

Pleased At the risk of straying from Doc's digression and running over Seacock in the process, I wanted to say how much fun I had getting Pictures Plus out the other day!

P.S. Hi, Kansas!

I know that I added some "bonus material" but I can't quite remember what the "bonus material" was...

I am getting OLD quick!

When I get it dug out of storage next spring or whenever I'll refresh both of our memories. I think there were some Lost Dogs shots in there.

12-09-2005 21:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so when's the next one Bret?

Was I ever on the inside?
12-14-2005 20:26 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

Would you like me to shoot him an elbow, O August One? He seems to have dozed off and lapsed into an island dream.

BRRRRETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

12-16-2005 11:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
quote:

Would you like me to shoot him an elbow, O August One? He seems to have dozed off and lapsed into an island dream.

BRRRRETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

I gotta work on that.

Hopefully this summer.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-16-2005 12:15 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
quote:
quote:

BRRRRETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

I gotta work on that.

Hopefully this summer.

Unless I come into a windfall...it's not on this summer.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
05-15-2006 06:51 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

anyone got a copy of the "Don't This Way" video that Seacock posted, way back when??? I wanted to send a link to my cousin, so he could check it out.

THANKS!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
01-28-2008 21:30 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
anyone got a copy of the "Don't This Way" video that Seacock posted, way back when??? I wanted to send a link to my cousin, so he could check it out.

THANKS!!!

Of course, nobody had it, because Seacock only posted "Denomination Blues."

Mike & Mark, I hope it's ok with you, but I posted "Denomination Blues" and "Don't, This Way" on YouTube. I need to add the www.77s.com URL to the posts.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
01-31-2008 12:00 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
quote:

THANKS!!!

Of course, nobody had it, because Seacock only posted "Denomination Blues."

Mike & Mark, I hope it's ok with you, but I posted "Denomination Blues" and "Don't, This Way" on YouTube. I need to add the www.77s.com URL to the posts.

http://www.youtube.com/77bc

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 77 bc: 02-01-2008 07:09.

01-31-2008 13:26 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I wrote some memories of that show down for my Blogger "Thursday Thirteen" exercise, if anyone would like to stop by to read or comment. One of my big regrets with that experience was missing most of the hangout time in Bret's basement because I was halfway under the weather.

http://greenroomserenade.blogspot.com/20...hings-just.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 02-07-2008 02:04.

02-07-2008 02:04 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH