77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bret
Mike and Mark played Park Crest A/G

They were awesome!

can't wait to have them back.

Pic's can be found here...

http://bret.streetrodder.net/modules.php...lbum.php&page=1

You know, Bret, I wish I'd edited those pictures while I had the chance. There are about a half-dozen or so that are cut off or whatever. Oh, well--it was great fun!

09-11-2004 10:21 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The pictures are cool. They all turned out better than mine.

Was I ever on the inside?
09-12-2004 16:32 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It should be on it's way back sometime this week (I hope).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 09-21-2004 14:50.

09-21-2004 14:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

It should be here in the next day or two. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cool Cool Smile )

09-22-2004 10:24 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

The DVD is excellent! Big Grin

09-27-2004 10:41 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

Its most excellent Big Grin

09-27-2004 15:10 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

The best moment is rob's stage dive with his hair on fire....

j/k--it's a good DVD of a good show. I'm on my way home, and will try to get the rest of it watched tonight.

09-29-2004 14:34 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

The best moment is rob's stage dive with his hair on fire....

j/k--it's a good DVD of a good show. I'm on my way home, and will try to get the rest of it watched tonight.

Someday I will get it watched, anyway. I did get "Nobody's Fault But Mine" played for Brandon during our Blind Willie discussion at least.

10-01-2004 04:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

played the DVD a few nights in a row. What a fun time that was!

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-27-2004 09:34 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I still get it out a lot. Pleased

11-29-2004 05:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BoomFreak77 BoomFreak77 is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

RE: Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice.....

12-02-2004 12:02 BoomFreak77 is offline Send an Email to BoomFreak77 Search for Posts by BoomFreak77 Add BoomFreak77 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BoomFreak77: boomfreak77 View the MSN Profile for BoomFreak77
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Yes....yes, it was!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-09-2005 21:30 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
Yes....yes, it was!

....well-loved and played frequently....

03-10-2005 04:43 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

i have heard it on more than one occassion - a good show...

not had the pleasure of seeing it...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-16-2005 09:01 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
i have heard it on more than one occassion - a good show...

not had the pleasure of seeing it...

~f

Sounds like you need to work a deal with Seacock, and see if he will make one for you.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-25-2005 11:30 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

He said Seacock!

03-26-2005 08:47 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:

how does one aquire said DVD?

03-26-2005 13:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

how does one aquire said DVD?

or even audio for that matter Cool

03-26-2005 13:14 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Radioactive Crow

I can hook you up with the audio, I'll send it with the mix.

03-26-2005 14:02 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
I can hook you up with the audio, I'll send it with the mix.

cool. i will be including your prize from the last larryl quiz question with your mix Big Grin

03-26-2005 22:19 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH