77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ccochran
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got a sample and mp3's of the work i've been doing. Check it out. Hopefully my host doesn't mind or notice a bunch of serious bandwith useage Wink
http://www.aledobb.com/cc/
07-16-2004 08:32 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Bret 3B Bret 3B is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-30-2004

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GREAT job on the video footage! Looks way cool, on the transitions from Jonathan's camera angle to yours!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kinda like the "Doublemint Twins"
07-16-2004 08:44 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Mr. Magoo

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Chris,

Was I supposed to be a vine on the CD's you sent me? I gotta look and see where I put those. I think I ripped them to MP3 and then stuck them on the shelf.

07-16-2004 08:53 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
j100xtraII
unregistered

That video sample looks great so far. I can't wait to see the finished product. Cool
07-16-2004 16:12
ccochran
Someone New

Brett, You are certainly welcome to vine out the audio CD, but that was not my intent. It was my "thank you" to a great promoter. ( I sent out another copy that is being vined on the recycledsounds group.)
07-20-2004 06:43 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by ccochran
I've got a sample and mp3's of the work i've been doing. Check it out. Hopefully my host doesn't mind or notice a bunch of serious bandwith useage Wink

hey chris, what editing software do you use? the video looks good BTW

07-20-2004 07:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

software Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm using Pinnacle Studio
07-20-2004 10:56 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice video dude Cool

07-20-2004 10:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ooh I hope to see the final product. Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
07-21-2004 13:18 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Mr. Magoo

According to Chris' post on the listserv...

"There has been plenty of mention of an alleged DVD of the recent 77's/Strawmen show. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants the facts!

Will it be an "official" release or a bootleg that will be traded/vined out?

When will us less-than-dedicated fans who were unwilling to fly across the country to see the show, get to see the show?

Who's the mastermind?

Details, Details!

Part of the reason I'm asking is because I've been working on a Mike/Mark DVDr from their acoustic tour. The first time I tried offering a similar DVDr as a bootleg I got a serious butt-chewing because it appeared that I might harm the sale of an official release. So now my first show has been locked in a vault, never to be seen by the public (unless you want to stop by my house sometime). I want to make sure this show doesn't have the same fate. (There are several difference this time compared to last...I just want to get things clear to avoid any chance of a problem)"

08-03-2004 09:03 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
j100xtraII
unregistered

I saw that on the list serv. I don't think he has anything to worry about. I doubt there will be an official release of the Mike & Mark tour. Now the Eugene show better become an official release or else. Big Grin
08-03-2004 09:15
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

another opinion... I don't think it will be a problem to offer the Mike n Mark DVD... I believe that others have offered video of other shows from the tour...

What do I know, though?!

Hope you don't run into any barriers.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

08-03-2004 09:57 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
ccochran
Someone New

It's ready Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

go to the website for other details, and/or send me an email.

BTW I talked to Steve Johnson about this recording and he could not imagine there being any problem. (He's the one doing the mastering on the 77's Eugene show.)
08-11-2004 14:13 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: It's ready Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chris,

Lemme know what I need to do to secure my copy of the DVD.

Thanks!

08-11-2004 14:21 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Bret 3B
According to Chris' post on the listserv...

"There has been plenty of mention of an alleged DVD of the recent 77's/Strawmen show. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants the facts!

Will it be an "official" release or a bootleg that will be traded/vined out?

When will us less-than-dedicated fans who were unwilling to fly across the country to see the show, get to see the show?

Who's the mastermind?

Details, Details!

Part of the reason I'm asking is because I've been working on a Mike/Mark DVDr from their acoustic tour. The first time I tried offering a similar DVDr as a bootleg I got a serious butt-chewing because it appeared that I might harm the sale of an official release. So now my first show has been locked in a vault, never to be seen by the public (unless you want to stop by my house sometime). I want to make sure this show doesn't have the same fate. (There are several difference this time compared to last...I just want to get things clear to avoid any chance of a problem)"

So are we supposed to destroy all of our bootlegs now?

08-11-2004 14:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

nope

08-11-2004 14:32 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll probably send you back what I have.

08-11-2004 14:33 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did I get that sent to you?

No need to send it back. Mike & Mark both have a copy of the show, too.

If you don't want it anymore, then give it to someone that doesn't know of the boys, so they can become fans, buy lots of the great stuff that Mike & the boys have put out, and help them.

08-11-2004 14:38 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

BTW, Doctor Love...

It's amazing, how often we stick our feet in our mouth, and I did that when we were leaving the TGIF's, here in Springfield, regarding my distaste for "covers".

If I had offended you or Mark at that time, please accept my apologies, it wasn't anything directed towards you guys, or the bands that you are associated with.

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
08-28-2004 20:31 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

It was a great show and I have enjoyed experiencing it again Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
09-10-2004 20:23 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH